Broken In
Current Setup-
Motherboard:Intel DH55TC
Processor:Intel i3(first generation) @2.93Ghz
Graphics card:Nvidia 9400gt(1gb)
Power Supply:Intex 450Watts
Ram-4gb
Moniter: Samsung 23'' B2230

I'm thinking of the below setup and wanted your opinion.Also,please suggest as this configuration may put a hole in my pockets so any less that can play games at their best and can last for the next 4-5years.Also plesase suggest me a good budget cabinet with the config.AND MAX OUT MY BUDGET IS 50000.......

Predicted setup:
Processor: ARK | Intel® Core
Motherboard:Intel® Desktop Board DZ77GA-70K
Graphics Card:GeForce GTX 650 Ti Graphics Card | NVIDIA Kepler | NVIDIA
Power Supply:HX Series HX650 Power Supply

OP
Pratz993

Pratz993

Broken In
1. What is the purpose of the computer? What all applications and games are you going to run? (Stupid answers like 'gaming' or 'office work' will not work. Be exact. Which games? Which applications? Avoid the word 'et cetera.')
Ans:Games like assassin's creed 3,cod black ops 2,crysis 2.......all FPS games.......and want to play them in high end pc's although don't hav one....

2. What is your overall budget? If you can extend a bit for a more balanced configuration, then mention this too.
Ans:eek:verall budget 40000 and can extend upto 50000......

3. Planning to overclock?
Ans:YES

4. Which Operating System are you planning to use?
Ans:Windows 8 and also linux for studies

5. How much hard drive space is needed?
Ans:not required.......in my case

6. Do you want to buy a monitor? If yes, please mention which screen size and resolution do you want. If you already have a monitor and want to reuse it, again mention the size and resolution of monitor you have.
Ans:want to reuse the moniter.......it is samsung b2230......1080p resolution.....

7. Which components you DON'T want to buy or which components you already have and plan on reusing?
Ans:don't require hard-disk,moniter.....

8. When are you planning to buy the system?
Ans:as soon as the processor is available......which is a few weeks at max....

9. Have you ever built a desktop before or will this be done by an assembler?
Ans:built a desktop before

10. Where do you live? Are you buying locally? Are you open to buying stuff from online shops if you don't get locally?
Ans:live in mumbai...yes buying locally.....yes i'm open to buying stuff over the internet

11. Anything else which you would like to say?
Ans:need suggestions that's all....thank u....

Top Bottom