Need Bluetooth Wireless Earphone with Mic

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Oneplus Bullet Wireless Z Bass Edition : not audiophile grade but great for regular use, especially for Indian content.

*www.flipkart.com/oneplus-bullets-w...H&marketplace=FLIPKART&sattr[]=color&st=color

Rs 1800 using Federal Bank debit card.
*www.xda-developers.com/oneplus-buds-left-earbud-audio-fail/

RumbaMon19

Feel Pain.
TBH, Nor do I use myself and neither I suggest people to use audio products from BBK and Mi. They Boast its specs off a lot, but the build quality and comfort lags behind a lot. And there after sales, and especially just 6-month warranty model is bad. I wud recommend you to buy something from a reputed brand like sony(Yes they have one for 2K), JBL, or any other audio brand. And stay away from these BBK and Mi.

These chinese OEMs are focusing to enter each and every market, while they cant even make proper phones.

mitraark

Decrepit
*www.xda-developers.com/oneplus-buds-left-earbud-audio-fail/

Seems like a Clickbait post. Not expected from XDA. There are no numbers mentioned as to how many units were sold and what exactly constitutes as " appear to be enough complaints about the same issue that suggests a pattern is emerging "

Of course one can avail the best available in the market butwhen youre on a budget, you have to make compromises. Such reports of a few failures (not always true) are getting magnified in present times because of the mass reach due to massive internet penetration. Decide without getting influenced much by each and every such articles. Choose wisely, live well.

OP
shreeux

shreeux

Movie Buff
Rockerz 385 V2 - 40H Nonstop Audio - 2499/-
Rockerz 335 - 30H Nonstop Audio - 1899/-

But realme Buds Wireless Pro has Sony LDAC Codec with Noise Cancelling
Review is not good

Still confusing :-(

Preference will be...

1. Wireless Bluetooth 5.0
2. Good Battery Backup-Longer Play hrs
3. With Mic
4. At least 2 pair

or

5. LDAC Codec -Hi-Resolution Audio
6. Noise Cancelling

or

Fiio BTR3K with Good Compatible Wired EarPhone

Last edited:
OP
shreeux

shreeux

Movie Buff
Below Image SoundMAGIC - E11BT good
But there is no Multipoint connectivity...At least 2 pair

*i.imgur.com/Q4vGwho.jpg

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Man low end true wireless earphones are not good for call quality. If you just want to use for audio, they are okay.
Ive bought a lot of them, Realme Air 2, 3, One plus Buds z, Nothing Ear 1. Best among them for call and audio quality i found is Nothing Ear 1, but you should go to youtube reviews and check actual call quality recording and see for yourself if it fits your needs.
Also samsung buds might be good, but idk.

Top Bottom