Need Bluetooth Wireless Earphone with Mic

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
Check this thread, 2k is not much for a good bluetooth/wireless earphone so not many options.
*geek.digit.in/community/threads/something-like-airpods.207879/

Nerevarine

Incarnate
I dont use bluetooth, bought E10bt but having to repeatedly charge gives me cancer. I just use wired like a peasant, and be done with it. (E11D)
But obviously for you, bluetooth is needed since you are watching on tv.
If you have existing good wired earphone, you can make it wireless via
*www.fiio.co.in/products/fiio-btr1k-portable-high-fidelity-bluetooth-amplifier

Buy refurb if you dont want to pay full price, I bought mine refurb and its working fine.

OP
shreeux

shreeux

Movie Buff
Check this thread, 2k is not much for a good bluetooth/wireless earphone so not many options.
*geek.digit.in/community/threads/something-like-airpods.207879/

If goodwill extends the budget 3k...I don't like AirPods...while drive it may fall possible. also, I need without the neckband.

OP
shreeux

shreeux

Movie Buff
I dont use bluetooth, bought E10bt but having to repeatedly charge gives me cancer. I just use wired like a peasant, and be done with it. (E11D)
But obviously for you, bluetooth is needed since you are watching on tv.
If you have existing good wired earphone, you can make it wireless via
*www.fiio.co.in/products/fiio-btr1k-portable-high-fidelity-bluetooth-amplifier

Buy refurb if you dont want to pay full price, I bought mine refurb and its working fine.

Great...It has inbuilt DAC...It may enhance audio?
I don't have wired one.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
If goodwill extends the budget 3k...I don't like AirPods...while drive it may fall possible. also, I need without the neckband.
There are only 2 types of wireless earphones: neckband type & airpod type.
*www.amazon.in/realme-RMA108-Realme-Buds-Wireless/dp/B07XJWTYM2

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
1590685778502.png

The above is what I call neckband, is it not.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Check below type, not neckband...
*www.amazon.in/dp/B07S13PJ3W/ref=psdc_1388921031_t2_B07XJWTYM2
Wireless with some connector between two ear pieces so that it can rest on your neck when not in use = Neckband
Wireless without that connector = airpod/bud/ whatever crap it is.

Oneplus Bullet Wireless Z has good reviews, the main advantages being its long battery life (18-20hrs) & fast charging with its Type C port. Worth checking out.

RumbaMon19

Feel Pain.
After digging too long... Now found this one.....Realme Buds Wireless Pro

Any suggestions...or Any alternative?

@whitestar_999
@omega44-xt
@SaiyanGoku

Dont buy that. ANC is not working properly as it severely degrades sound quality. The lows are muffled and highs aint great too.

1606636164405.png

Here is the frequency curve. Most of the mids and highs are missing. And such sound signature is not liked.

Added, I did not have a good experience with these realme buds. I bough one of these, and one side stopped in a week. Another went off in 3 weeks. Got it replaced, but the replaced product only lasted 2 months. So I am not going to buy this realme shit again TBH.

OP
shreeux

shreeux

Movie Buff
Dont buy that. ANC is not working properly as it severely degrades sound quality. The lows are muffled and highs aint great too.

View attachment 19790

Here is the frequency curve. Most of the mids and highs are missing. And such sound signature is not liked.

Added, I did not have a good experience with these realme buds. I bough one of these, and one side stopped in a week. Another went off in 3 weeks. Got it replaced, but the replaced product only lasted 2 months. So I am not going to buy this realme shit again TBH.

ok...got it...Any alternative?

Most of them reviewed good in amazon

mitraark

Decrepit
Oneplus Bullet Wireless Z Bass Edition : not audiophile grade but great for regular use, especially for Indian content.

*www.flipkart.com/oneplus-bullets-w...H&marketplace=FLIPKART&sattr[]=color&st=color

Rs 1800 using Federal Bank debit card.

Top Bottom