Need android app to back up SMS from Optimus to Note2 without replacing the existing SMS

ajayritik

Technomancer
Guys I posted this couple of times infact more in the android thread but it didn't help. I have some SMS in my LG Optimus Net which I would want to move to my new Phone Galaxy Note 2. I don't want the existing SMS in Note 2 to be replaced when I move my older SMS.

I tried with couple of apps but none seem to work.
1. SMS Backup+ When I try to take back up with this it tried to back up and when it comes at the last message it says I/O Error.
2. Wondershare MobileGo for Android: I'm assuming using this software my existing SMS in Note 2 will get replaced.

Any help will be appreciated.

RohanM

Cyborg Agent
Guys I posted this couple of times infact more in the android thread but it didn't help. I have some SMS in my LG Optimus Net which I would want to move to my new Phone Galaxy Note 2. I don't want the existing SMS in Note 2 to be replaced when I move my older SMS.

I tried with couple of apps but none seem to work.
1. SMS Backup+ When I try to take back up with this it tried to back up and when it comes at the last message it says I/O Error.
2. Wondershare MobileGo for Android: I'm assuming using this software my existing SMS in Note 2 will get replaced.

Any help will be appreciated.

Use this.

*play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.riteshsahu.SMSBackupRestore&hl=en

n3rd

In the zone
I use Go SMS and their free cloud backup. Unless you have thousands of SMSes, you should be fine.

PS: Note II is kickass, loving mine! :D

Top Bottom