Need an in-ear headphone with mic under 0.8k ....

giprabu

In the zone
I've been using Philips SHE1360/97 Headphone (the famous 150rs one) for quite sometime with Defy and was very much satisfied.. Now my dad has taken that.. So looking for something thing better than SHE1360/97 which has decent bass... Budget is strict and cannot be extended.

I'm planning to use the headphone with Defy, Nokia 101 and Samsung Champ. It should work well with all...

Please suggest some...

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
best & only option:soundmagic ES18 though it is very hard to find because of its popularity as it is usually sold out in a day or two after its stock reach online shopping sites like flipkart.
missed the part about mic.check below reply.

Last edited:

sandynator

Cyborg Agent
I've been using Philips SHE1360/97 Headphone (the famous 150rs one) for quite sometime with Defy and was very much satisfied.. Now my dad has taken that.. So looking for something thing better than SHE1360/97 which has decent bass... Budget is strict and cannot be extended.

I'm planning to use the headphone with Defy, Nokia 101 and Samsung Champ. It should work well with all...

Please suggest some...

You can look forward for following models but first do check if they are compatible with your devices especially mic.
1.Panasonic RP-TCM120E-K
Panasonic RP-TCM120E-K In-the-ear Headset - Panasonic: Flipkart.com

2. Philips SHE3595 black or white
Philips SHE3595BK/00 Headset - Philips: Flipkart.com

If you can really extend budget to 1145 INR then
3. Cowon EM1
Cowon EM1 Earphone

OP
giprabu

giprabu

In the zone
^^ Thanks ..

Ya I too saw them on Flipkart. But din't know which will be better. I'll be satisfied if they are comparatively better than my old philips one. According to you, all the above 3 are equally good uh ??

Top Bottom