Need an IEM for 2-3k

aaronbrako

Broken In
I'm looking for a pair of in-ear headphones, need suggestions on which to buy and from where.

Must have:
> A microphone
> A call answering button
> Sound good with pop / soft rock
> Decent bass but not artificial or to an extent that affects clarity

Nice to have:
> Play/Pause, Volume +/- buttons (that work on Android)
> Flat cable

Thanks in advance!

ratul

█████████████████
The a-jays one+ seemed really good, but I could only find them on sale at in.mobilefun.com and they charge Rs 1100 for delivery :(

- - - Updated - - -

Can you give me a link to buy these?

are they available?

you can try aliexpress if you want them urgently: New Original Gold XIAOMI 2nd Piston Earphone 2 II Headphone Headset Earbud with Remote & Mic For MI3 MI2 MI2S MI2A Mi1S M1 Phone-in Earphones & Headphones from Electronics on Aliexpress.com
These are V2.1, or you can wait till flipkart has them back in stock again: Mi In-the-ear Headset (Piston Design) - Mi : Flipkart.com
Though i can't say what version flipkart is offering.

$hadow

Geek in making
you can try aliexpress if you want them urgently: New Original Gold XIAOMI 2nd Piston Earphone 2 II Headphone Headset Earbud with Remote & Mic For MI3 MI2 MI2S MI2A Mi1S M1 Phone-in Earphones & Headphones from Electronics on Aliexpress.com
These are V2.1, or you can wait till flipkart has them back in stock again: Mi In-the-ear Headset (Piston Design) - Mi : Flipkart.com
thanks for the input man

OP
A

aaronbrako

Broken In

What about the ones on eBay?

anaklusmos

Youngling
The Soundmagic E10M are pretty good, but I am not sure whether the mic works on Android. The E10S was being made for Android though.

Top Bottom