Need an app to keep records of photos

Nipun

Whompy Whomperson
Hullo everyone! :-D

Most of the time when I click photos with my phone, its because someone has broken a traffic rule. I click their photo and post to Delhi Traffic Police's page to get them fined. But sometimes I forget which images I have already posted and which are to be posted and on which I have got a reply. Is there any application with which I can view photos and select some check boxes telling if they are posted?
I don't know exactly what kind of app it has to be. Even an app which manually asks me number and all information using forms and displays it later is fine, but I can't find one. :p

tkin

Back to school!!
Hullo everyone! :-D

Most of the time when I click photos with my phone, its because someone has broken a traffic rule. I click their photo and post to Delhi Traffic Police's page to get them fined. But sometimes I forget which images I have already posted and which are to be posted and on which I have got a reply. Is there any application with which I can view photos and select some check boxes telling if they are posted?
I don't know exactly what kind of app it has to be. Even an app which manually asks me number and all information using forms and displays it later is fine, but I can't find one. :p
*1.bp.blogspot.com/-5ZxkTmNl5NQ/T1ILO-o0hpI/AAAAAAAAECA/6iyuXJHtBE0/s400/DAFAQ.jpg

*encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSlwK08JWEJ1cylzttVwT4rLrEIxZ5pSKLU5ueuuvJyaUNwTUOYfw

Top Bottom