Need advice

ancilary

Broken In
hello,
well i passed cbse 10th in 2009 with 60% and 1st puc [pcmc] with 62%
after that due to some issues in college they dint give me hall ticket and lost a year.then same college gave me seat[whch i dint wanted to join but joined by force] and now i have a subject back which i think ill pass for sure but i dont have interest in science and even if i get bass marks total % will be around 50-60,
im planning to drop this year and do distance learning for 2nd puc
already my age is 19 , should i drop this year and take commerce , i m pretty sure ill get more than 80% in commerce or should i continue with this % itself,
there is no problem from home side like i have to get to work within 22yr or something
please suggest

thank you

krazylearner

poor little me
commerce is equally full of options. So decide yourself .Don't let anybody force his decisions on you.don't worry about age .And remember one thing 12th and 10th % doesn't matter that much .Like if you got 90% in maths that doesn't mean you love maths . Reverse is mostly true. During my engineering life i have seen guys who were not interested in engineering but forced to take admission and believe me life is real hell for them .they are struggling.Didn't get placement and returned home empty handed

Top Bottom