OP
dibya_kol

dibya_kol

In the zone
Hell yeah it support that! just check the link the guy posted before. Has all the info you'll ever need! I am thinking of getting the same myself.

Just checked ram supported list, and there is no info for g.skill 4gb 1600mhz, that make me little worried. Coz i ordered that ram !!

NHS2008

Broken In
Just checked ram supported list, and there is no info for g.skill 4gb 1600mhz, that make me little worried. Coz i ordered that ram !!

Biostar specs said:
Support Dual Channel DDR3 2200(OC)/2133(OC)/1866(OC)/1600(OC)/1333/1066 MHz

thats all you need to know. It will by default run at 1333 MHZ. You have OC it to run it at 1600 MHZ.

OP
dibya_kol

dibya_kol

In the zone
well, my mobo(biostar tz68k+) has arrived and now i need a good(proper) guide for oc that bad boy(2500k). So is there anyone who can help me ?

Thanks ..

NHS2008

Broken In
well, my mobo(biostar tz68k+) has arrived and now i need a good(proper) guide for oc that bad boy(2500k). So is there anyone who can help me ?

Thanks ..

Glad to know that! while I may not be much of help, I would like to know how much did you buy it for and from where? :)

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ you can get it from here ;-)
Flipkart: Biostar TZ68K+ Motherboard: Motherboard

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
here you go ;-)

*www.overclock.net/t/1189242/sandy-...anations-and-support-for-all-x79-overclockers

*91.121.148.119/downloads/PDF/ASUS_Sandy_Bridge_OC_Guide.pdf

*www.xbitlabs.com/articles/mainboards/display/biostar-tz68k-plus_4.html#sect1

*forum.giga-byte.co.uk/index.php?topic=4072.0

*www.clunk.org.uk/forums/overclocking/39184-p67-sandy-bridge-overclocking-guide-beginners.html

*www.corsair.com/blog/sandy-bridge-e-oc-guide

read all of them and you will get a clear and good idea how to OC that cpu ;-)

Top Bottom