Need advice to buy a 4G Android mobile for 15-20K!!

snap

Lurker
Imo Redmi note 3 pro is better than Vibe X3.

apparently redmi note 3 doesn't have Gorilla glass, it does have some kind of scratch resistant glass according to the video above

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
Just curious, do Moto X play and the other mentioned phones support Airtel's 4G bands here?
I mean is it tested by anyone?

- - - Updated - - -

And the crap policy of xiaomi regarding bootloaders

yep sad,camera and availability of a Windows 10 Mobile rom was a big plus for me since I like using all OS's

OP
sameermanas

sameermanas

Starting to learn!!
Just curious, do Moto X play and the other mentioned phones support Airtel's 4G bands here?
I mean is it tested by anyone?

As per the reviews there are no issues with 4G. I doubt if there will be any issue particularly for Airtel 4G.

shijilt

Journeyman
Asus ZenFone Max Review | NextinWe
and
LeEco (LeTV) Le 1s review | NextinWe
and
Samsung Galaxy Alpha Review | NextinWe

OP
sameermanas

sameermanas

Starting to learn!!
Guys,
I've managed to get myself a Lenovo Vibe X3. I shall post a review once I get my hands on it in all aspects.

Thank you very much guys!

Sent from my Lenovo X3a40 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
OP
sameermanas

sameermanas

Starting to learn!!
How? It's still out of stock

I too thought the same. You need to keep refreshing the site every one hour using Ctrl+f5. Suddenly you'll see like 1 item available. Then you can buy immediately. I tried like 40-50 times and was able to buy it. Don't forget to refresh it. Best thing to do is sign up for email alert when product is available. Then go to your profile and alerts page and open product from that link only and keep refreshing it.

I too thought the same. You need to keep refreshing the site every one hour using Ctrl+f5. Suddenly you'll see like 1 item available. Then you can buy immediately. I tried like 40-50 times and was able to buy it. Don't forget to refresh it. Best thing to do is sign up for email alert when product is available. Then go to your profile and alerts page and open product from that link only and keep refreshing it.
Okay... I don't know what to say...

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

OP
sameermanas

sameermanas

Starting to learn!!
Any rooting experts in this forum? I believe this device has its boot loader locked. Please suggest me some way to root this device.

OP
sameermanas

sameermanas

Starting to learn!!
I've read in some forums that this mobile has been launched as Lemon in some places. Have no clue when it's going to be done. Thanks Anupam.

Minion

Conversation Architect
Any rooting experts in this forum? I believe this device has its boot loader locked. Please suggest me some way to root this device.

I suggest not to root your phone until warranty period is over.

OP
sameermanas

sameermanas

Starting to learn!!
Hey just go to apps -> select all->delete

It will make your phone near to stock.
All bloatware removed
If only it were that easy. The Indian version bootloader of Vibe X3 is locked. So we can't remove the Google+ and other stupid apps of google that are hogging my ram.

Sent from my Lenovo VibeX3

Top Bottom