[Query] Need advice on hp notebook service? (urgently required advice)

Hello,
to all of you.
I have a HP laptop that is touch screen enabled, I bought it two years ago, this time, this laptop in under care pack that I got from the Intarvo that is authorised hp service provider, actually, till now, its service is very good, last month I faced a touch problem in my lcd and I register a complaint about this, I got a message and call from the service provider that the engineer will come and replace the lcd, when the engineer is trying to open the case of the lcd, so that they can replace the defective lcd with the new one, suddenly the outer glass of the lcd broke, they took pictures of the broken outer glass, although the previous lcd works fine with the same touch problem and they issued a report to me in which he wrote that the outer glass break while replacing lcd, the engineer told me that now the whole panel including back cover, lcd, and the outer glass needs to be replaced, after three days, I got a message and a call from the service provider that the part is not available and they have no clue when the part will come? Now, I have still five months validity on the care pack, and this time my laptop is running with the breaked outer glass.Now, please advice me what should I do in this condition? the local service center told me that they have no clue when the part will come? or become available, because the production of these laptop are already stopped by HP and they don't Will the part come or not? Now, please let me know, what should I do? Thank you for reading my case.
Regards,
GEEKCOMPUTER_GEEK

Top Bottom