Need advice in selecting mobiles...........

Arnab boss

In the zone
guys need help in buying 2 phones...

first one is a dual sim phone without touch screen tht will replace my motorola ex115....how abt nokia asha 210..my budget is within 5k...:oops::oops:

second one is an android ph which will b relacing my htc one x 16gb....i had a note 2 but i sold it as the screen was giving problems....:-x:-x:-x

Now i want to go for note 2 again as it was good in every aspects...:-D:-D:-D

As i hav a sandisk ultra 64 gb class 10 micro sd card so the mobile should hav this capacity and wht abt s4.....but anyother options r welcome....budget 30k to 35k...:cool::cool:

thanks in advance...:wink::wink:

OP
Arnab boss

Arnab boss

In the zone
thanks lywyre and randomuser111...first mobile i want is without touchscreen and dual sim with dual standby with qwerty....

secnd one optimus g pro i hav no idea as i dont prefer lg and sony....i will b using these 2 phones for at least 2 yrs....

Second: Samsung Galaxy S4 or LG G Pro, for bigger screen only
Samsung I9500 Galaxy S4 vs. LG Optimus G Pro E985 - GSMArena.com

OP
Arnab boss

Arnab boss

In the zone
r lg phones as good as samsungs...i hav no idea abt lg as i didnt used it till yet...!!!

wht abt note 2 ...much bigger screen and till yet reports r good....as s4 has a heating issue and battery drains out very quickly....with the latest updates....

r lg phones as good as samsungs...i hav no idea abt lg as i didnt used it till yet...!!!

wht abt note 2 ...much bigger screen and till yet reports r good....as s4 has a heating issue and battery drains out very quickly....with the latest updates....

LG phones are good, but OS updates comes out slowly compared to Samsung(even Sony). G Pro is better than Note II.

I never heard of over-heating issues or battery drain issues from my friend(any smartphone will heat when playing high gfx games for ~10min +).
When you are spending 35k, it would be better to get S4 than Note II(or G Pro as alternative to Note II). Note II has become a bit old now. Moreover S4 & G Pro have 1080p display.

Note III will launch soon, but it would be out of your budget.......

OP
Arnab boss

Arnab boss

In the zone
thanks anupam _pb...but lg phones dont hav a resale value....i want to go for s 4 as it has sme brilliant features in imaging and apps....but one thing is as i used note 2 previously so the screen was good for watching movies and it was good in surfing also....

i agree it is a bit old but if every 6 mnths a new ph launches then it is hardly u or i can do it...

i want to go for note 2 again bcoz of its massive screen size and s pen.....s4 bcoz of its new features in imaging and apps..but s 4 has a heating issue as per one of my frnd is using it without playing games......

That heating issue may be specific to that unit only............ 3 of my friend's have S4 n it remains cool. Also phone may heat up while charging n browsing net together(happens with my N4)

dude1

Journeyman
@OP i've got s4, and it remains cool even under stress....Nokia 210 is good...Both S4 and G pro seem better than note 2.... agree that resale value of Lg is less...

OP
Arnab boss

Arnab boss

In the zone
guys bought my asha 210 black yesterday..ph seems to b good built up and stylish....using it and missing sme features tht my motorola ex115 hav....got it for 4399 little high as i was getting it for 4300 but the shop did nt hav the stock yesterday....

i hav gone to buy the blue one but i saw the dummy model has a pen scratch and it looks very akwrd....so i took the black...

now going to buy the htc 1 x replace nxt week....so guys s4 or note 2...

OP
Arnab boss

Arnab boss

In the zone
thanks....wht abt xperia z....is it wise to compare with s4....

any other options....as i wont b changing it for 2 yrs atleast...

OP
Arnab boss

Arnab boss

In the zone
^^^^ thanks but its screen size wont suit my requirements....its too massive.....

in my local shop its for 34.7k.....with flip cover discounts..!!!!

should i opt for s4 ......guys....

OP
Arnab boss

Arnab boss

In the zone
guys i was waiting for the note 3 launch...but reading its reviews i didnt like the ph overall...its pricing would b arnd 45k....

s 4 has a battery and heating issues....again confused...

dammmm wht to do guys...

dude1

Journeyman
guys i was waiting for the note 3 launch...but reading its reviews i didnt like the ph overall...its pricing would b arnd 45k....

s 4 has a battery and heating issues....again confused...

dammmm wht to do guys...
It HAD heating issues(solved since update)... what r the battery issues u heard???
If ur worried about battery life then rest assured, its good.
Solution for overheating and other problems with Galaxy S4 I9500 | S4Tips.com

Top Bottom