Need advice in pursuing career.

hariprasanth

Right off the assembly line
Hi I have completed my B.Sc Electronics and been working in a BPO for about 21/2 years now.. I am planning to make a move now. I want to go for certification courses and move to a either networking side or programming side.. I know only little about the networking courses like what type of courses are available.. I know they got MCSE , CCNA , CCNP and things like that.. I need your help to choose a right career.. Now Lemme tell you my interest.. Also I don't like programming as much as i like maintaining OS. Also i have a bit of interest in ethical hacking and stuff.. The career that I choose should earn me a good knowledge ( and money :grin:) ... Please help me out here ....:lol:

Prime_Coder

I'm a Wannabe Hacker
Get admission to some good institutes in your city area which will provide training and certification in networking. Also, take some precautions whether they provide good infrastructure to learn the things practically.
Other than this, you may make an inquiry about fees, course syllabus, duration, etc.

It will be better for you if you ask for flexible schedule for such training, so that it will not be difficult to manage your current job also.

After you get some certification, you can think of ethical hacking certification. Don't think of it as of now, because to learn hacking, you will need to learn some basic fundas used often in programming. Having a good programming IQ is better suited for ethical hacking.

rajeevk

Journeyman
Training and Certification in Networking is a good option. Good institutes guarantee jobs as well after the training.

Top Bottom