need advice going to buy LE40B7500

bibinjohn

Journeyman
i was going through ebay and found this tv HAIER LE40B7500 - NEW Haier LE40B7500 Full HD LED TV 3 YR Panel Warranty | eBay
Haier LE40B7500 | LED TV | TV | Haier IN. the tv only costs 26000. why does this tv comes so cheap while 40" tv's of sony, lg, samsung costs more than 40000..? how are haier TV? is it any good.?

Minion

Conversation Architect
Get this
Philips 42PFL4150/V7 107 cm (42) Full HD LED Television - Buy Online @ Snapdeal.com Specifications

$hadow

Geek in making
The stuff is cheap because you are surfing ebay. Once you go out in the market you can see the difference in the price.

Minion

Conversation Architect
Yeah getting tv locally is wise.

@OP why don't you go with Philips tv i suggested it is well within your budget and a superb product by Philips.

Gollum

Collector
Yeah getting tv locally is wise.

@OP why don't you go with Philips tv i suggested it is well within your budget and a superb product by Philips.

Philips service is very slow
My in warranty philips TV took over a month to fix.
Good part of it was that the TV was fixed on-site and we did not have to take the TV to the service center.

OP
B

bibinjohn

Journeyman

snapdeal does not deliver to my place. will check the prices of philips television in local shops. Also i read in haier website that tv bought from snapdeal will not get haier warranty

Minion

Conversation Architect
I posted that link for specification. I am not suggesting you to get it from online.

Get it locally.

Top Bottom