Need a Smartphone: Urgent

Tenida

Gadget Freak
1. Budget? 15K. Can extend upto 20K if require
2. Display type and size? 5-5.5 inch
3. Dual sim? Yes
4. Preferred choice of brand? Want to avoid Asus, Micromax, Karbonn, Lava etc etc :D
5. What camera option you want (flash, front facing camera)? Both front and rear camera
6. Preferred operating system? (Android, iOS, Windows Phone, etc). Android and Windows
7. Preferred connectivity options (3G, 4G ready). 3G and 4G
8. Primary use of handset (multimedia, camera, internet, gaming etc)? All as listed. But will play HD games occasionally.
9. Any specific mobile phones in consideration? What about One plus one 16GB and Lumia 640.
10. Any other info that you want to share. This time I want to buy from Amazon so suggest accordingly.

$hadow

Geek in making
For good camera Lumia 640 and if planning you stress out the cpu Oneplus one is going to sell openboxed one plus one for 17k I guess.

OP
Tenida

Tenida

Gadget Freak
For good camera Lumia 640 and if planning you stress out the cpu Oneplus one is going to sell openboxed one plus one for 17k I guess.

I am going to buy new one anyway Lumia 640 is only available at Flipkart :/

ajayritik

Technomancer
@ Tenida, how things change so fast.
I remember you recommending people Asus and now you are away from FK and Asus as well.

OP
Tenida

Tenida

Gadget Freak
I remember you recommending people Asus and now you are away from FK and Asus as well.
Yes, for that reason I bought one but I don't want to make same mistake again. And for flipkart enough lesson learnt cannot take anymore risk. I know how I got the refund from them. Its like a getting 36 runs on last over. uff
P.s: I was recommending people right but at the same time I put a true review so that future user cannot makes any wrong decision like me.

d3b

ALIEN_NiBuRu_11111000010
[MENTION=52310]Tenida[/MENTION], do tell me what you finally decided. I am confused too. I thought about windows for a long time but I love customizing, i love gestures (without finding things), buying a windows phone will be a challenge to me( no mkv playback, android apps I have bought). I don't play games but I use resource hungry apps. Damned :O, ASUS improved their specs and made the worst camera, I'm even thinking about the old ZF6 :(

GhorMaanas

The Vagrant Seeker
[MENTION=52310]Tenida[/MENTION], check this --> Nubia Z9 Mini (Black): Buy Nubia Z9 Mini (Black) Online at Low Price in India - Amazon.in

OP
Tenida

Tenida

Gadget Freak
[MENTION=52310]Tenida[/MENTION], check this --> Nubia Z9 Mini (Black): Buy Nubia Z9 Mini (Black) Online at Low Price in India - Amazon.in

Checked buddy. Thanks

Anyway an update: ordered Microsoft Lumia 640. I want to try windows this time. I hope my experience will be good.

- - - Updated - - -

Lumia 640 XL, has better cameras. Or even the 730.

Yes but the 5.7 inch is too big for my hand

- - - Updated - - -

[MENTION=52310]Tenida[/MENTION], do tell me what you finally decided. I am confused too. I thought about windows for a long time but I love customizing, i love gestures (without finding things), buying a windows phone will be a challenge to me( no mkv playback, android apps I have bought). I don't play games but I use resource hungry apps. Damned :O, ASUS improved their specs and made the worst camera, I'm even thinking about the old ZF6 :(
Don't get android phone with Intel SoC. You can try windows this time.

d3b

ALIEN_NiBuRu_11111000010
Congrats.
I think I will go for 640 XL dual SIM, good battery, and big screen (what I wanted).

What's the local price of these sets? Also, any magnetic flip cover (like Ncase) without card holders, available anywhere?
Just for thought, is there NFC tags available in India?

For Windows users, are there any alternative to Runastic Apps (Pushup, squat etc), iMuscle, jetAudio (for better equalizers), MX Player (for playing mkv and whatever video formats)and "Splashtop Streamer" available for windows users? Is the old Mobile Sync for Windows is there or something new has come?:)p)

Checked buddy. Thanks

For Windows users, are there any alternative to Runastic Apps (Pushup, squat etc), iMuscle, jetAudio (for better equalizers), MX Player (for playing mkv and whatever video formats)and "Splashtop Streamer" available for windows users? Is the old Mobile Sync for Windows is there or something new has come?
Anyway an update: ordered Microsoft Lumia 640. I want to try windows this time. I hope my experience will be good.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes but the 5.7 inch is too big for my hand

- - - Updated - - -

Don't get android phone with Intel SoC. You can try windows this time.

Last edited:
OP
Tenida

Tenida

Gadget Freak
nice. congrats!

and why not android with intel?
Dunno the exact reason but I heard for Android phone ARM based SoC are best.

- - - Updated - - -

Almost equal in size to the Zenfone 2(if u were fine with that size).

Anyways congrats!
Actually apart from the screen size&battery both of them having exact specs. As I am trying windows for the first time Lumia 640 will be better for me.

- - - Updated - - -

Congrats.
I think I will go for 640 XL dual SIM, good battery, and big screen (what I wanted).

What's the local price of these sets? Also, any magnetic flip cover (like Ncase) without card holders, available anywhere?
Just for thought, is there NFC tags available in India?

For Windows users, are there any alternative to Runastic Apps (Pushup, squat etc), iMuscle, jetAudio (for better equalizers), MX Player (for playing mkv and whatever video formats)and "Splashtop Streamer" available for windows users? Is the old Mobile Sync for Windows is there or something new has come?:)p)

640XL don't have better battery than 640. Actually 640XL has 5.7 inch screen so in that respect 3000mah battery is decent. But in XL 13mp cam is awesome

- - - Updated - - -

Got today around 10AM
*i.imgur.com/7qNB7Ri.jpg
*i.imgur.com/kQTxflg.jpg
*i.imgur.com/uBC8wjT.jpg
*i.imgur.com/pJ1kkDe.jpg

Top Bottom