Need a simple mainstream laptop for around 30k

papul1993

not a newbie.....
I have highlighted my main requirements.

1) What is your budget? (INR or USD)
Ans: Budget is around 30k but I might be able to extend it by 5k.

2) What size & weight consideration (if any) would you prefer?
Ans: 15" display. Weight doesn't matter a lot.

3) Are there any brands that you prefer or any you really don't like?
a. Like: No preference
b. Dislike: Toshiba, Fujitsu.

4) What are the primary tasks will you be performing with this notebook?
Ans: Mainly browsing, watching movies and TV Shows, Office etc. No gaming.

5) What screen resolution(s) & type (glossy/matte) would you prefer?
Ans: 15". Display needs to have high pixel density if possible in this budget.

6) Anything else you would like to say? (eg: local purchase, ASS,matte/glossy finish)
Ans: I need an Ivybridge core i3 or i5, multitouch touchpad, USB 3.0 port and if possible 1 TB of HDD space. I will be purchasing it locally.

$hadow

Geek in making
It depends on your own choice since the g series is the bread and butter of Lenovo they kinda made that thing good. Do one think check out the laptop in your local store and then post whether you like it or not.

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
I'm not an hardware guru or anything but check with out,But it is an AMD apu lappy
HP Pavilion 15-e002AU Laptop (APU Quad Core A4/ 8GB/ 1TB/ Win8) - HP: Flipkart.com

sourav237

Journeyman
@theserpent ...my friend suggested me exactly the same model..In a separate thread I mentioned about this. *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=178484

.Can you please review its processor and GPU.. AMD Quad-Core A4-5000 APU (1.5 GHz, 2 MB cache) with AMD Radeon HD 8330 Graphics in comparison with Intel

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
@theserpent ...my friend suggested me exactly the same model..In a separate thread I mentioned about this. Help me choosing a lappy under 35 K...AMD or Inel ?

.Can you please review its processor and GPU.. AMD Quad-Core A4-5000 APU (1.5 GHz, 2 MB cache) with AMD Radeon HD 8330 Graphics in comparison with Intel

I don't have the laptop,and I'm no hardware guru either :D
But as per my knowledge,the GPU is very discrete,And you cant game in that,maybe only old games will work in low/medium setting

Top Bottom