Need a second hand/refurbished 6970/6950 for less than Rs 8K ?

Broken In
Hello,

I need a 6970/6950 for real cheap. Now I need it only for app development and not for gaming. It will be stressed to its limits and hence it has to be in good condition i.e should be able to survive furmark in extreme burning mode for at least 20 minutes. It is also acceptable if it is absolutely stable at a slightly lower clock speed(5 to 10%) than the reference. I am from Kolkata and it would be great if we could meet directly . I am hoping to buy it within a week. PM me if you are interested.
Also does anyone know any retailer who could sell a refurbished 6970/6950 in Kolkata?
Sorry if it's a wrong place for such post.

Thanks,
Sayantan

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
It will be stressed to its limits and hence it has to be in good condition i.e should be able to survive furmark in extreme burning mode for at least 20 minutes.
Furmark is a very nice way of spoiling a perfectly working and sound card.

OP

Broken In
You don't have to ruin your card...You can always monitor your temps , in case it gets really high (excess of 90C) then shut it off. Lower your clocks and rerun. It's not for benchmarking, only for stability testing. After all I don't need it for performance ,but only for the underlying architecture.

Top Bottom