2.Wi-Fi
3.MP3
4.Good Signal Clarity

i have many brands on my list,i am confused which one is good.the brands are
HTC
NOKIA
MOTOROLA
and others

i am looking for PDA Phones,so suggest me which brand model to be brought.i am also interested in touch screen features,so is it good or bad to get a touch screen phone

OP
B

balajee1983

Right off the assembly line
my budget is around Rs15000 - Rs 20000.i like to have touch screen phone tht to if possible HTC,pls do tell merits and demerits of HTC phone and which model of HTC is good to buy

sujoyp

Grand Master
+1 for diamond

just one question...can we get unlocked Diamond or do we have to get a carrier locked one only

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
N79 -------> for Symbian, good keypad & no-touchscreen.

else,

HTC Touch Diamond for Windows Mobile. :)

OP
B

balajee1983

thanks for all the reply.Still i am confused which brand and model to be brought
i have shortlisted some brands and model,so if anybody helps me to know the models advantage and disadvantage

1.HTC 3452
2.HTC 3470
3.Samsung S5603
4.LG KM 900 Arena.

Out of these 4 models which one is the best and tell all these model "+" and "-" of it.i am only looking for touch screen so if anyother model is better than these specify it.my budget is frm Rs 15000- Rs 18000

OP
B

balajee1983

thanks for all the reply.Still i am confused which brand and model to be brought
i have shortlisted some brands and model,so if anybody helps me to know the models advantage and disadvantage

1.HTC 3452
2.HTC 3470
3.Samsung S5603
4.LG KM 900 Arena.

Out of these 4 models which one is the best and tell all these model "+" and "-" of it.i am only looking for touch screen so if anyother model is better than these specify it.my budget is frm Rs 15000- Rs 18000

Tamoghno

Padawan
Nothing can beat nokia 5800 in its price range . Every other phone in this range have serious shortcomings . Only shortcoming in 5800 is camera(but still better than any windows mobile).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom