The Incinerator

Human Spambot
Sony Xperia SP actuals.....PATHETIC BATTERY

*img843.imageshack.us/img843/1264/w5dp.png

*talk.sonymobile.com/thread/143390?start=0&tstart=0

Last edited:

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
1) Tingling power/ volume buttons = This issue is not there after 304k models.
2) Yellow tint issue = this is also not there. [Do some research before posting]
3) Static from earpiece. = I never hear that in my phone.

About back glass it's users mistake that he drop the phone, being careless is not a company's fault.
U think N4 screen looks washed out ? are u drunk ?? lol :facepalm:

If you are not aware of the issue that doesn't mean that the issue is not there. Just look around :)

Yes it is user's fault if they drop their phone. So, manufactures should just hand over the logic boards with displays to users and call it a a day. Without giving any protection for the worst case?

About the display, you just might not be noticing the difference. And I am happy that you are finding it good. But in reality it just isn't.

And no I don't do alcohol mate. The closest thing i have been to alcohol is Coke.

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
@shrey look the 3day usage battery screen shot closely u will find 2 bumps means he charged it twice in middle... I can give u 10 day screenshot by that way... never charge it to 100 & disconnect charger on 95 then it will not reset the stats.. simple.

Sony Xperia SP actuals.....

*img843.imageshack.us/img843/1264/w5dp.png

Tests under standardized conditions.

*cdn.gsmarena.com/pics/13/05/xperia-sp-battery-life/gsmarena_002.jpg

take a look at n4.

*cdn.gsmarena.com/pics/12/12/nexus-4-battery-life/gsmarena_003.jpg

RohanM

Cyborg Agent
If you are not aware of the issue that doesn't mean that the issue is not there. Just look around :)

Yes it is user's fault if they drop their phone. So, manufactures should just hand over the logic boards with displays to users and call it a a day. Without giving any protection for the worst case?

About the display, you just might not be noticing the difference. And I am happy that you are finding it good. But in reality it just isn't.

And no I don't do alcohol mate. The closest thing i have been to alcohol is Coke.

I mentioned above first two issues are already resolved. Tingling power/ volume buttons & Yellow tint issue.
I used galaxy s3 also, an Amoled screen which is over saturated. but I don't have any complaint about it. N4 display is a superb one. check every review.

RohanM

Cyborg Agent
I was not posting crap its truth that SP is better than nexus in each and every spec. LOL (Now bash this comment)

Now u are joking kid.. How can 1 gigs of ram is better that 2 gigs of ram, how can a dual core better than a Quad.. How can a crap sony display with worst viewing angles & washed out colors & low contrast is better than a True HD IPS panel ??? :facepalm:
Don't just say anything if u hate Nexus 4 & to prove ur point !!

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
I was not posting crap its truth that SP is better than nexus in each and every spec. LOL (Now bash this comment)
@The Incinerator if you want Nexus get it.

:-?
......You are FIRST ........ I mean the first one to say so.Even the Lenovo.S920 is better than a Xperia SP anyday,forget the N4,its in a different league.Problem is you havnt used or seen either in flesh. Visist a Mall.Open your eyes.

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
I mentioned above first two issues are already resolved. Tingling power/ volume buttons & Yellow tint issue.
I used galaxy s3 also, an Amoled screen which is over saturated. but I don't have any complaint about it. N4 display is a superb one. check every review.

Those two might be resolved. But the so not great battery life which has improved with 4.3 is still there. Mediocre camera quality is still there. Inferior audio quality compared to SP is still there. Less rugged build quality over SP is still there. 1.9ghz krait cores which crubmled N4/Note 2/s3 is still there in SP.

Just for the hell of it, let me point out some N4 pros over SP. There are better viewing angels and contrast ratios. Has a terrific Dev support. Comes with no bootloader locked. Pretty quick updates, i wonder it will be Christmas until SP gets 4.3.

NOw, let the OP decide.

Now u are joking kid.. How can 1 gigs of ram is better that 2 gigs of ram, how can a dual core better than a Quad.. How can a crap sony display with worst viewing angles & washed out colors & low contrast is better than a True HD IPS panel ??? :facepalm:
Don't just say anything if u hate Nexus 4 & to prove ur point !!

Are you just posting or have you seen any actual legit reviews users opinions. Or at least used the phone for a while? Just do yourself a favor and go through this. Pleas

*www.gsmarena.com/sony_xperia_sp-review-924p5.php

RohanM

Cyborg Agent
Those two might be resolved. But the so not great battery life which has improved with 4.3 is still there. Mediocre camera quality is still there. Inferior audio quality compared to SP is still there. Less rugged build quality over SP is still there. 1.9ghz krait cores which crubmled N4/Note 2/s3 is still there in SP.

Just for the hell of it, let me point out some N4 pros over SP. There are better viewing angels and contrast ratios. Has a terrific Dev support. Comes with no bootloader locked. Pretty quick updates, i wonder it will be Christmas until SP gets 4.3.

NOw, let the OP decide.

NOw, let the OP decide.

I can only agree on camera part but again xperia SP also having sh*t camera & all reviews are stating the same. so camera point is invalid if u are comparing SP & N4. After 4.3 battery is good so whats the prob in that ??
I doubt that SP will get KLP..

Are you just posting or have you seen any actual legit reviews users opinions. Or at least used the phone for a while? Just do yourself a favor and go through this. Pleas

*www.gsmarena.com/sony_xperia_sp-review-924p5.php

Let the time do the magic, when games will refuse to run on 1 gig & future updates also. it is a matter of 1 year time span only.
And yeah my cousin bought SP last month & I have used it more than u for sure.

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
I can only agree on camera part but again xperia SP also having sh*t camera & all reviews are stating the same. so camera point is invalid if u are comparing SP & N4. After 4.3 battery is good so whats the prob in that ??
I doubt that SP will get KLP..

Just imagine how good SP will perform after 4.3 update. You are missing the point, obviously. :)

Let the time do the magic, when games will refuse to run on 1 gig & future updates also. it is a matter of 1 year time span only.
And yeah my cousin bought SP last month & I have used it more than u for sure.

Lets see. RAM is not the thing that hampers the game. Its SoC. :)

Let us see which gets Key Lime Pie update first :p.

Nexus 4 for sure. That doesn't mean that it doesn't have its flaws compared to SP. Apart from RAM, SP is clearly more powerful than N4.

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
Nexus 4 for sure. That doesn't mean that it doesn't have its flaws compared to SP. Apart from RAM, SP is clearly more powerful than N4.

N4 is a beast & is a phone which is best suited for developer community. While I am not sure how Sony would support its Xperia but there is no doubt in my mind that as Android improves with every update, N4 is to gain eventually. Google doesn't need revenues from hardware. It benefits when you use the Internet through it. N4 can easily be a 30k+ device but its a good bargain only because of that reason. You know why there was a stock android release of Samsung S4 & HTC One? Now Android & its Apps Store are MORE THAN ENOUGH than any companies' locked apps.

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
N4 is a beast & is a phone which is best suited for developer community. While I am not sure how Sony would support its Xperia but there is no doubt in my mind that as Android improves with every update, N4 is to gain eventually. Google doesn't need revenues from hardware. It benefits when you use the Internet through it. N4 can easily be a 30k+ device but its a good bargain only because of that reason. You know why there was a stock android release of Samsung S4 & HTC One? Now Android & its Apps Store are MORE THAN ENOUGH than any companies' locked apps.

N4 a 30K+ device,Nah ,I dont think so. For 30K+ I will buy the Xperia Z or a ZR any day.

Top Bottom