need a phone, max budget : 8k

Status
Not open for further replies.

joshi_ban

Broken In
hay just today i saw LG forgot the model but has VGA cam, FM radio 10 station up to 256 color display and 60 mb internal memory usb drive and modem. even u will get speakers with that. its like LG G1800 but bit modified. Must be good man and the price is Rs. 6200 with speakers and 5999 without speaker

check that out man

joshi_ban

Broken In
hay just today i saw LG forgot the model but has VGA cam, FM radio 10 station up to 256 color display and 60 mb internal memory usb drive and modem. even u will get speakers with that. its like LG G1800 but bit modified. Must be good man and the price is Rs. 6200 with speakers and 5999 without speaker

check that out man

Official Techie

In the zone
go for l6 man it looks very good and u can also go for ngage qd good music and expansion slot and u can also go for 6020 but it has very low memory

montsa007

~Bulletproof Monk~
buddy u can opt for a not so old nokia 6600 without warranty and u have some more choices

se k700i
se k300i
nokia ngage qd(even hav got 1)
well lg c2500
razr v3 i think rates are dropped
well u can search ebay for prices assume 10-20% less thats if they say 10000 bucks assume it as 8000

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
SE K700i is a good option. Has 42Mb mem nd a decent camera. It has IR, bluetooth, 65k color, good sound quality compared to other phones in the range, MP3 playback nd ringtones nd a sleek nd handy phone too.

mandar5

Youngling
aravind_n20 said:
SE K700i is a good option. Has 42Mb mem nd a decent camera. It has IR, bluetooth, 65k color, good sound quality compared to other phones in the range, MP3 playback nd ringtones nd a sleek nd handy phone too.
Totally agree with aravind.K700i got best cam in this range.
Go for K700i and Be a member of K700i club!
Cheers,

OP
maharajadhiraj

maharajadhiraj

In the zone
Actually the guyz on whose behalf I m asking wants a Nokia phone. I don;t know wat has gone wrongwith the common Indian who feels that phones by Nokia re the best. Anyway I have tried to convince him bout k700i, but he won't listen, I know. He will go for 6600(Most probably)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom