Need A Phone, Budget 15K

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
Over sharping of the images are mainly visible in a larger area and along that slight zooming is showing a lot of digital noise. This statement is after using my friend's 64 GB variant.

Ill take your word for it!!

- - - Updated - - -

Moto G 2nd cam is way better my friend. Zenfone 2 cam is way behind. Anyway, I will not return the phone as most the phone under 15k has some kind of problem.

quality must be really bad then
im surprised

AlishaKapoor

New to this forum
1. Budget?
15k Rs/-

2. Display type and size?
Not concerned but don't want TOO big either.

3. Dual sim?
Yes.

4. Preferred choice of brand?
Any good brand except Samsung.

5. What camera option you want (flash, front facing camera)?
Don't have enough knowledge so need your help here the most.

6. Preferred operating system? (Android, iOS, Windows Phone, etc).
Android or Windows.

7. Preferred connectivity options (3G, 4G ready).
3g,4g etc.

8. Primary use of handset (multimedia, camera, internet, gaming etc)?
Mostly Listening Music, Internet browsing, Camera.

9. Any specific mobile phones in consideration?
Any android with good music or Lumia 730.

10. Any other info that you want to share
Budget may not be that good but hoping to find a good phone in 15k. 1st priority goes to Music and internet browsing and camera so I need a phone with good battery. Friends tell me android supports more apps so go for it but I also like Lumia 730(will I be getting windows 10 update?). Now its up to you guys . And thanks as always..:wink:

These days purchasing smartphones has become the most challenging tasks. So here I created the list of budget friendly smartphones that you can buy under 15000.These are
1. Asus Zenfone 5 : Asus Zenfone is a big hit in the Indian Market.The biggest advantage of Asus Zenfone is that it has a good quality camera comes with 2 GB RAM both 8GB and 16GB Variant. Another thing that makes Asus Zenfone most perfect is that it has Andrioid 4.3 operating system which is upgradable to kitkat.
Operating System: Android Version 4.3 Jellybean
Processor: 1.6 GHz Dual Core Processor.
Chipset: Intel Atom Z2560.
RAM: 2 GB
SIM: Dual Sim (GSM + GSM)
2. Nokia Lumia 525 : Another smart phone that comes under budget 15000 is Nokia 's Windows phone.The major highlight of the Nokia Lumia 525 is that the smartphone features 1GB of RAM, 8GB of inbuilt storage, which can be expanded up to 64GB with a microSD card, 5 mega pixel camera,Wi-fi and many more.
3. Karbonn Titanium Octane : Karbonn launched its new smart phone Titanium Octane Plus which comes with latest Android OS with good design and stunning camera quality.The phone has following features
Operating System: Android Version 4.2 Kitkat
Processor: 1.7 GHz Cortex-A7 processor.
Chipset: Mediatek MT6592
If you are planning to buy any of these smartphones, then you must aware of prices available in each online store. As searched in each store becomes a time consuming and tedious task, so i would preferred you to go with price comparison websites. Websites like ComparometerIN gives you best price and you can save a great deal of money on these products.

d3b

ALIEN_NiBuRu_11111000010
1. ZF2: as for the reviews, it has the worst camera, heats up pretty good. I have ZF5 and it is good with low battery backup.
2. Lumia 640 xl dual sim might be the best choice in 15K
3. Karbon? really? the cheap plastic body with squeaking sounds ? Some of the handsets even has no- network issues after a while, full of bloatware too.

These days purchasing smartphones has become the most challenging tasks. So here I created the list of budget friendly smartphones that you can buy under 15000.These are
1. Asus Zenfone 5 : Asus Zenfone is a big hit in the Indian Market.The biggest advantage of Asus Zenfone is that it has a good quality camera comes with 2 GB RAM both 8GB and 16GB Variant. Another thing that makes Asus Zenfone most perfect is that it has Andrioid 4.3 operating system which is upgradable to kitkat.
Operating System: Android Version 4.3 Jellybean
Processor: 1.6 GHz Dual Core Processor.
Chipset: Intel Atom Z2560.
2. Nokia Lumia 525 : Another smart phone that comes under budget 15000 is Nokia 's Windows phone.The major highlight of the Nokia Lumia 525 is that the smartphone features 1GB of RAM, 8GB of inbuilt storage, which can be expanded up to 64GB with a microSD card, 5 mega pixel camera,Wi-fi and many more.
3. Karbonn Titanium Octane : Karbonn launched its new smart phone Titanium Octane Plus which comes with latest Android OS with good design and stunning camera quality.The phone has following features
Operating System: Android Version 4.2 Kitkat
Processor: 1.7 GHz Cortex-A7 processor.
Chipset: Mediatek MT6592
If you are planning to buy any of these smartphones, then you must aware of prices available in each online store. As searched in each store becomes a time consuming and tedious task, so i would preferred you to go with price comparison websites. Websites like ComparometerIN gives you best price and you can save a great deal of money on these products.

LegendKiller

In the zone
Can't really base our choice of not picking zenfone 2 based on one guys review. here is a very good review *www.youtube.com/watch?v=kuu6CYqaLSo

Top Bottom