Need A Phone, Budget 15K

$hadow

Geek in making
It mention in the specs that its 2nd gen SD 615 but heating issue is more than yureka. On Greekranjit video I saw it touches 64 degree celsius. :O

He uploaded a new video regarding that issue with a new phone today.

shubham6300

Broken In
Amazon is selling Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9500 Rs. 14999 (SBI Cards)

With s6 rom available on xda, s4 is a good choice too....

$hadow

Geek in making
Link?

Btw low light photography in Zenfone 2 is just pathetic. Don't buy if you are planning to use this as cam phone.

Here I was talking about this *www.youtube.com/watch?v=2t7NaDgUUYI
BTW ZP2 camera was always in the talk since Android Authourity out their review out. Did you tried using any 3rd party camera app with manual control?

the.one

In the zone
Link?

Btw low light photography in Zenfone 2 is just pathetic. Don't buy if you are planning to use this as cam phone.

How is its camera compared to say oneplus or desire 820, if u had a chance to compare with either?

Also how does it compare to oneplus as an overall device. I was thinking of getting one of the zenfone 2, but few factors held me back. Would appreciate if u could give ur initial thoughts on it since u now own one.

Tenida

Gadget Freak
How is its camera compared to say oneplus or desire 820, if u had a chance to compare with either?

Also how does it compare to oneplus as an overall device. I was thinking of getting one of the zenfone 2, but few factors held me back. Would appreciate if u could give ur initial thoughts on it since u now own one.
I don't have One plus one so can't tell. But I can say you that camera is worst I have seen. Forget 1+ my lg optimus l9 was far better. Apart from the camera phone is fast. Btw another 2nd sim is 2G and just for calling. You cannot surf internet with that.
Here's some sample
Asus Zenfone 2 ZE551 ML camera sample - Album on Imgur

the.one

In the zone
I don't have One plus one so can't tell. But I can say you that camera is worst I have seen. Forget 1+ my lg optimus l9 was far better. Apart from the camera phone is fast. Btw another 2nd sim is 2G and just for calling. You cannot surf internet with that.
Here's some sample
Asus Zenfone 2 ZE551 ML camera sample - Album on Imgur

Thanks. Pics in dark seem too noisy. Otherwise look fine in good lighting.

the.one

In the zone
Yes looks like vga cam to me. And that flash just over expose the subject

gosh.. real bad cam then.

zenfone 5 had a good daylight cam. Dont know wht Asus has done with the zf2.

I read there were updates released by Asus recently, which included updates for cam as well. Did u get them? Any change after that?

Tenida

Gadget Freak
gosh.. real bad cam then.

zenfone 5 had a good daylight cam. Dont know wht Asus has done with the zf2.

I read there were updates released by Asus recently, which included updates for cam as well. Did u get them? Any change after that?
Yes update worth 150mb and 20mb. Before that update 950MB ram was free and now only 600MB LOL.

- - - Updated - - -

Is there any good phone @15K ?

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
The images looks absolutely flushed with a lot of noise.

pretty normal for a low light camera phone sensor imho

- - - Updated - - -

i dont see why its getting so much hate,low light is something very few phones have mastered,that too not perfectly at all compared to a dslr,noise is normal
put up some photos in daylight such as flowers etc

Tenida

Gadget Freak

- - - Updated - - -

i dont see why its getting so much hate,low light is something very few phones have mastered,that too not perfectly at all compared to a dslr,noise is normal

Forget DSLR just compare with MOTO G 2nd gen cam.

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
Forget DSLR just compare with MOTO G 2nd gen cam.

I didnt see anything great about Moto G camera at all
its average even compared to 535's 5mp
A real comparison would be against the One Plus One and 830,730 cameras which are arguably the best in the segment

rajdoll01

Right off the assembly line
I have the same budget but i need pink color android with 5 inch screen with good camera, what are my options currently?

$hadow

Geek in making

- - - Updated - - -

Over sharping of the images are mainly visible in a larger area and along that slight zooming is showing a lot of digital noise. This statement is after using my friend's 64 GB variant.

Tenida

Gadget Freak
I didnt see anything great about Moto G camera at all
its average even compared to 535's 5mp
A real comparison would be against the One Plus One and 830,730 cameras which are arguably the best in the segment

Moto G 2nd cam is way better my friend. Zenfone 2 cam is way behind. Anyway, I will not return the phone as most the phone under 15k has some kind of problem.

Top Bottom