Need A Phone, Budget 15K

Tenida

Gadget Freak
Are you buying locally? My parents don't let me buy online :( so unless there is to much of price difference Im gonna buy locally...

- - - Updated - - -

Will be waiting for your review ;)
Locally not available yet. Get it from Flipkart. No problem in that.

OP
krishnendu

krishnendu

Journeyman
I have order Ze551ML 2GB version. If you can afford then the 20K one is good choice. But do check xiaomi mi4i

Hey, have you got your zenfone 2 from flipkart? You have ordered before it got out of stock.
If so, then please let us know about it. A small review will do.. ;)

Tenida

Gadget Freak
Hey, have you got your zenfone 2 from flipkart? You have ordered before it got out of stock.
If so, then please let us know about it. A small review will do.. ;)

Got the ZF2 today. Will post review after using it for some days.

- - - Updated - - -

For that price mi4i is still a good choice.
mi4i has serious heating issue and it lags in HD games because the GPU in Snapdragon 615 cannot handle the 1080P resolution properly. Check c4tech review for lagging in game and heating issue at greekranjit on yt

OP
krishnendu

krishnendu

Journeyman
Asus said within few days. Just wait and watch. When avail. you can delivere to ur house next days as well. So, no more waiting.

Great to hear that mate ;)

- - - Updated - - -

128 GB model also available...

Coming soon..

*www.flipkart.com/asus-zenfone-2-ze551ml/p/itme6pvujxsjr4mf?pid=MOBE6PVURXTRHH7N&otracker=from-search&srno=t_1&query=asus+zenfone+2+128gb&ref=f3611e64-cc0c-4769-a8ce-ea438f81f596

A

amit.tiger12

Coming soon..

Asus Zenfone 2 ZE551ML Price in India - Buy Asus Zenfone 2 ZE551ML Silver 128 Online - Asus : Flipkart.com

ohh my bad.. did not checked on flipkart... news were there on net... :))

Tenida

Gadget Freak
64GB model is available now.
Asus Zenfone 2 ZE551ML Price in India - Buy Asus Zenfone 2 ZE551ML Silver 64 Online - Asus : Flipkart.com

OP
krishnendu

krishnendu

Journeyman
64GB model is available now.
Asus Zenfone 2 ZE551ML Price in India - Buy Asus Zenfone 2 ZE551ML Silver 64 Online - Asus : Flipkart.com

All zenfones available except the one I'm going to buy :-o

Asus Zenfone 2 ZE551ML Price in India - Buy Asus Zenfone 2 ZE551ML Silver 32 Online - Asus : Flipkart.com

$hadow

Geek in making
[MENTION=52310]Tenida[/MENTION] I thought that they fixed the over heating issue with mi4i. I saw that c4etech review and he said that games are not playable properly so I stopped watching other videos.

Tenida

Gadget Freak
[MENTION=52310]Tenida[/MENTION] I thought that they fixed the over heating issue with mi4i. I saw that c4etech review and he said that games are not playable properly so I stopped watching other videos.

It mention in the specs that its 2nd gen SD 615 but heating issue is more than yureka. On Greekranjit video I saw it touches 64 degree celsius. :O

the.one

In the zone
All zenfones available except the one I'm going to buy :-o

Asus Zenfone 2 ZE551ML Price in India - Buy Asus Zenfone 2 ZE551ML Silver 32 Online - Asus : Flipkart.com

Theres another model listed as 'coming soon' with 4GB RAM, 32GB ROM & 1.8Ghz Z3560 chipset.

Top Bottom