Need a new Tablet budget 8000rs

bibinjohn

Journeyman
i want to buy a tablet.. My budget is 8000. i need a tablet with good screen resolution, For gaming, Doesn't need the best back camera, but needs a front camera. Good battery backup. i need options from both call facility and with out call facility....

Also i am making a suggestion to moderator to start a questionnaire for tablet buying like the one for buying PC and mobile phone.

Please reply...

MohsinMan99

RPG Overlord
I too need some suggestions for a tablet upto 8k so posting in this thread. My focus is not on gaming though.

My requirements are pretty basic: its going to be mostly used for browsing, reading e-books and online videos. I'd prefer something with a good screen that doesn't lag, decent sound and with a good battery life. Good after-sales support would be nice(I hear most of the budget tablets have really bad after-sales service and the tablet dies around a month or two of use).

Brand or config is not a problem as long as it fulfills the above.

tkin

Back to school!!
i want to buy a tablet.. My budget is 8000. i need a tablet with good screen resolution, For gaming, Doesn't need the best back camera, but needs a front camera. Good battery backup. i need options from both call facility and with out call facility....

Also i am making a suggestion to moderator to start a questionnaire for tablet buying like the one for buying PC and mobile phone.

Please reply...
Acer Iconia B1-A71 Tablet - Acer: Flipkart.com

Coming soon, its from a reputed company and has Dual Core A9 CPU and SGX531, while it might be slower than some cheap dual core chinese tabs but it has good reputation.

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
Acer Iconia B1-A71 Tablet - Acer: Flipkart.com

Coming soon, its from a reputed company and has Dual Core A9 CPU and SGX531, while it might be slower than some cheap dual core chinese tabs but it has good reputation.
A good suggestion from tkin.
But you could also have a look at KARBONN Tabs,particularly the Karbonn Smart Tab 8(Admittedly,running on Dual Core ARM Cortex-A9 with a Chinese chipset;but who else does not run now???) with 8-inch screen,and 1GB RAM,which is a big + point.
Have a look here Karbonn Smart Tab 8 Tablet - Karbonn: Flipkart.com

capsic

Right off the assembly line
Its out of stock with FK.

However its instock AND cheaper on Infibeam.

Acer Iconia B1-A71 Tablet Price in India | Acer Tablet Reviews Online - Infibeam.com

If you can stretch your budget by 2k, you can also consider the Asus Memo Pad ME172V for Rs.9,999 that has been launched in India today.

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
Its out of stock with FK.

However its instock AND cheaper on Infibeam.

Acer Iconia B1-A71 Tablet Price in India | Acer Tablet Reviews Online - Infibeam.com

If you can stretch your budget by 2k, you can also consider the Asus Memo Pad ME172V for Rs.9,999 that has been launched in India today.
Specs. wise it is not so better when compared to the acer or Karbonn Tabs as mentioned above...moreover Single Core processor.

Top Bottom