Need a new phone for Max 20K

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Jeez!

*i.imgur.com/kAswzWo.gif

This is the first time ever I couldn't find a gif online and had to make it!

:offtopic:

OP
A

AbhMkh

Ambassador of Buzz
What I simply don't understand is, these damn Chinese have all the money in the world to put Snapdragon's into their phones but they can't put in a decent screen. All of them(xaomi,OPO,Huawei) use displays from JDI(Japan display) and none of them can match the displays from LG,sharp or Sony.

Why don't they understand that all the specs in the world won't matter if they do not have a good display platform.

- - - Updated - - -

[MENTION=60562]anupam_pb[/MENTION]
Granted but its actually the other way around- S2 and Note didnt have oversaturation,those actually took great shots and are still prefered by many android enthusiasts. Two of the last awesome handsets made by Samsung

It started with S3 and Note 2 but it was still not bad , S3 and Note 2 were still within the limit and were decent phones for their time

After S4,S5 etc all their displays and cameras have oversaturation

also its not easy to play around with settings to change colour tone especially in a smarthphone,you wont get the same results as a proper smartphone shooter such as exmor or Zeiss/Pureview and in the end the effort wont be worth it

- - - Updated - - -

you also question this obvious flaw in samsung phones
well im unsubbing from this thread,no help for you from me
Buy samsung if you like it so much

Yes, you will do all of us a favor.

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
What I simply don't understand is, these damn Chinese have all the money in the world to put Snapdragon's into their phones but they can't put in a decent screen. All of them(xaomi,OPO,Huawei) use displays from JDI(Japan display) and none of them can match the displays from LG,sharp or Sony.

Why don't they understand that all the specs in the world won't matter if they do not have a good display platform.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, you will do all of us a favor.

well too bad for you
"all of us" nah,most people respect my opinion in the forums,excluding 2-3 people

Pratibha

Right off the assembly line
Huawei Honor 6 comes under the 20K. It has 5 inch display with IPS LCD capacity touchscreen and ~445 ppi pixel density. It runs on Android v4.4.2 kitkat OS and 2GHz Octa-core processor. For gaming purpose, this phone is best with larger screen size. From multimedia side, video and audio quality are good. It offers 13 MP rear camera with dual LED flash and 5 MP front camera to capture the perfect picture. The connectivity options are Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB and 3G supported. The internal memory is 16 GB and 32 GB and 3 GB RAM. The non removable battery is having a 3100 mAh capacity for long time talking. This is the best phone for you and Honor 6 is fulfill your demands.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Huawei Honor 6 comes under the 20K. It has 5 inch display with IPS LCD capacity touchscreen and ~445 ppi pixel density. It runs on Android v4.4.2 kitkat OS and 2GHz Octa-core processor. For gaming purpose, this phone is best with larger screen size. From multimedia side, video and audio quality are good. It offers 13 MP rear camera with dual LED flash and 5 MP front camera to capture the perfect picture. The connectivity options are Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB and 3G supported. The internal memory is 16 GB and 32 GB and 3 GB RAM. The non removable battery is having a 3100 mAh capacity for long time talking. This is the best phone for you and Honor 6 is fulfill your demands.

That newer Kirin SoC is the reason Dev support is poor for Honor 6. :(

Last edited:
OP
A

AbhMkh

Ambassador of Buzz
That newer Kirin SoC is the reason Dev support is poor for Honor 6. :(

Kirin 925 is a poor performer compared to Exynos 5 series. They use fewer core's on the Mali GPU's and the Cortex cores are clocked lower.

Exynos 7420 is what someone would want to get today, it is a beast of a chipset and beats the hell out of Crapdragon 810.

Person A : HTC One M9 looks hot

Person B(troll) : It uses the Crapdragon 810, it must be hot.

Is this Pratibha person a marketing rep for Huawei.

$hadow

Geek in making
Thanks for pointing out. I wasn't aware. I was thinking I might get rid of it with a ROM

None, all the phones with this type of construction has this problem. The only potential way of getting rid of this is by undervolting the phone. Which is going to make it a bit sluggish during intensive tasks.

Top Bottom