Need a new phone for Max 20K

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
According to GSMArena, compared to S5, LG G3 has better display despite the "poor" black levels.

LG G3 vs Samsung Galaxy S5: South Korean derby - page 3 - GSMArena.com

And G2 is better than the Indian S4 with Exynos SoC

If samsung was that good, google wouldn't have switched to LG and then Motorola (and possibly Lenovo in the future) for Nexus phones.

OP
A

AbhMkh

Ambassador of Buzz
According to GSMArena, compared to S5, LG G3 has better display despite the "poor" black levels.

LG G3 vs Samsung Galaxy S5: South Korean derby - page 3 - GSMArena.com

And G2 is better than the Indian S4 with Exynos SoC

If samsung was that good, google wouldn't have switched to LG and then Motorola (and possibly Lenovo in the future) for Nexus phones.

Neither the LG G3 nor the G2 is my budget.Since S4 is in my budget, I am considering it.G3's display looks good only because of the higher resolution.

If you want to compare the LG G3's display, compare it to Note 4 or the S6 which have an equivalent resolution. In fact Display Mate has declared the Note4/S6 display to be the best in the world.

Samsung Galaxy S6 display: Best in the world | BGR

Coming back on topic, no one has answered my question, does Xaomi Mi4 has heating issues ?

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Neither the LG G3 nor the G2 is my budget.Since S4 is in my budget, I am considering it.G3's display looks good only because of the higher resolution.

If you want to compare the LG G3's display, compare it to Note 4 or the S6 which have an equivalent resolution. In fact Display Mate has declared the Note4/S6 display to be the best in the world.

Samsung Galaxy S6 display: Best in the world | BGR

Coming back on topic, no one has answered my question, does Xaomi Mi4 has heating issues ?

LG G2 (Latest Model) - 32GB - GSM (Factory Unlocked) Smartphone - Brand New
For 15k
If Mi4 can be in you budget, I don't see how G2 is out of your budget. Are you talking about the 16 GB version?

As for mi4 heating issues, shouldn't overheat unless one constantly leaves heavy app/games running in the background. 40-45* C is normal for nearly all phones even while gaming and benchmarking.

OP
A

AbhMkh

Ambassador of Buzz
LG G2 (Latest Model) - 32GB - GSM (Factory Unlocked) Smartphone - Brand New
For 15k
If Mi4 can be in you budget, I don't see how G2 is out of your budget. Are you talking about the 16 GB version?

As for mi4 heating issues, shouldn't overheat unless one constantly leaves heavy app/games running in the background. 40-45* C is normal for nearly all phones even while gaming and benchmarking.

Yes, I am talking about the 16 GB version. Many users have reported on Flipkart that it heats up even while talking and web browsing so I am a bit skeptical.

I am going to buy the phone only from Flipkart or a local LG store and there is no way I can find a LG G2 for 22-23 K(If I deciede to extend my budget)

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
^ Yeah, your money, your decision. :)

But just saying:
*www.digit.in/forum/mobiles-tablets/190351-galaxy-note-2-fell-water-post2212593.html#post2212593
LG G2 (AT&T) unlocked 32 GB is available for 15k on geb.ebay.in

I bought my E970 from the same seller and its working fine.

What would you rather opt for, weak phone with 1 year warranty (include all of samdung too) which may require ASS or great phone without warranty which may not require ASS at all?

*www.digit.in/forum/mobiles-tablets/190351-galaxy-note-2-fell-water-post2212709.html#post2212709
Yes, it was intended to you as you are the one who needs a good phone right now. :p

14+ months and my E970 hasn't required ASS. I took the risk of buying it and it paid off. Actually I was going to buy a Moto G back then but couldn't resist E970's hardware.

You don't buy phone to sell them unless you are a shopkeeper. You buy them for personal use. I can use my E970 for another 2-2.5 years and then give it away to a cousin or even use it as a backup phone.

OP
A

AbhMkh

Ambassador of Buzz
^ Yeah, your money, your decision. :)

But just saying:
*www.digit.in/forum/mobiles-tablets/190351-galaxy-note-2-fell-water-post2212593.html#post2212593

*www.digit.in/forum/mobiles-tablets/190351-galaxy-note-2-fell-water-post2212709.html#post2212709

I am going to wait for the Asus Zenphone 2. It seems to be prices decently and has good specs.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
I am going to wait for the Asus Zenphone 2. It seems to be prices decently and has good specs.

Only Good? It has great specifications. Its a performance monster considering the price. Buy it as soon as it launches as Asus don't overprice their phones :doublethumb:

Asus Zenfone 2 aces Antutu, scores above the 50K mark - GSMArena.com news

OP
A

AbhMkh

Ambassador of Buzz
THIS. :D
Especially logged in for this.

OP, OnePlus One is good deal and it does have huge community support.

I don't give a tiny rat's ass about community support.All I need is a top notch display and One plus One's display is an abomination to my eyes.

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
SAMOLED is oversaturated and has unnatural colours
thats mine and many other peoples opinion
if you like samsung,its your money buy it but imho its not at all worth it

$hadow

Geek in making
SAMOLED is oversaturated and has unnatural colours
thats mine and many other peoples opinion
if you like samsung,its your money buy it but imho its not at all worth it
Lumia 730 OLED is doing good in the budget sector.

the.one

In the zone
I believe thats because 730 is a great phone and has managed to burst the samsung bubble at last
people have realized how poor samsung quality actually is

samsungs quality hasn't changed, its the same as before, good hardware coupled with laggy touchwiz.

Its the others who have upped their game, google has improved the features in stock android since version 4.0, ppl no longer need the heavily customized skins & WP was not usable before the cyan/denim updates.

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
samsungs quality hasn't changed, its the same as before, good hardware coupled with laggy touchwiz.

Its the others who have upped their game, google has improved the features in stock android since version 4.0, ppl no longer need the heavily customized skins & WP was not usable before the cyan/denim updates.

not really,none of that is true at all
obviously shows how little you know of samsung before and after S3 and how poor your opinion of windows phone is
also Android Lollipop is a poor downgrade,its not "improved"

the.one

In the zone
not really,none of that is true at all
obviously shows how little you know of samsung before and after S3 and how poor your opinion of windows phone is
also Android Lollipop is a poor downgrade,its not "improved"

why? what happened after s3?

ive been using windows phone & iphones for last couple of yrs. WP was strictly not meant for power users, its improving now though, still lacking apps.

I wasn't talking specifically with the little issues ur facing with lollipop they'll get fixed in time. Overall, stock build of android has improved a lot since 4.0(ICS) was what i meant.

I don't give a tiny rat's ass about community support.All I need is a top notch display and One plus One's display is an abomination to my eyes.

S4 is good, better display n camera than Z1 & One E8...... I don't think anything other than S5,S6 or Note series can outmatch it.... Check out Note 3 Neo also
Try them at Samsung stores

Top Bottom