Need a new phone for Max 20K

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
^^ What?? Who you kidding??
Do you even know the level of quality of pureview,carl zeiss and Exmor based phones???Samsung doesnt even match up at all
you obviously know very little about photography im sorry to say

- - - Updated - - -

why? what happened after s3?

ive been using windows phone & iphones for last couple of yrs. WP was strictly not meant for power users, its improving now though, still lacking apps.

I wasn't talking specifically with the little issues ur facing with lollipop they'll get fixed in time. Overall, stock build of android has improved a lot since 4.0(ICS) was what i meant.

^^This is very very contradicting ,I know 90% of people who have experience will disagree with you
Just see XDA,why do you think even One Plus One doesnt have proper Lollipop yet

the.one

In the zone
Do you even know the level of quality of pureview,carl zeiss and Exmor based phones???Samsung doesnt even match up at all

- - - Updated - - -

^^This is very very contradicting ,I know 90% of people who have experience will disagree with you
Just see XDA,why do you think even One Plus One doesnt have proper Lollipop yet

Where did I mention photography in my post? :lol:

the.one

In the zone
He didn't quoted you for the photography part, he was replying to anupam_pb :|

Ohh my bad... But talking abt photography I bought an xperia ray couple of years ago, it had an 8mp exmor sensor. And it was pathetic when the light was a little low. Grainy pics most of the times. Not sure abt the sensors on newer models. I actually started rejecting phones when I saw they had exmor sensor, such was the effect. I find Samsungs cameras better. With Nokia Carl-zeiss I don't have much of an exp other than my 720, so won't comment.

Newer Z series phones have good camera, but I just compared S4 & Xperia Z1...... S4 has better camera, I checked both myself in same location (one of my friend has both).... Superior auto gives good photos but there is reduction in quality due to 8MP

HTC One E8 doesn't have a camera to justify its price, I guess Oneplus One has a better one, S4 too...
I never brought Nokia to the picture.... I once used 1020, and it has camera better than even S5 in terms of picture quality

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
Newer Z series phones have good camera, but I just compared S4 & Xperia Z1...... S4 has better camera, I checked both myself in same location (one of my friend has both).... Superior auto gives good photos but there is reduction in quality due to 8MP

HTC One E8 doesn't have a camera to justify its price, I guess Oneplus One has a better one, S4 too...
I never brought Nokia to the picture.... I once used 1020, and it has camera better than even S5 in terms of picture quality

E8 camera is not bad
Z1 camera is not bad either

Exmor in Z series is actually very superior
put aside the self cracking screen and overheating and its superior in every way than S5
One Plus One also has a Sony Exmor sensor

S4 and S5 camera is oversaturated and tends to take "burst" style photos and its flash is bad

E8 camera is not bad
Z1 camera is not bad either

Exmor in Z series is actually very superior
put aside the self cracking screen and overheating and its superior in every way than S5
One Plus One also has a Sony Exmor sensor

S4 and S5 camera is oversaturated and tends to take "burst" style photos and its flash is bad

Both E8 & Z1 have good camera, but I found more noise in Z1's pics compared to S4....... I'm a person who is happy with my N4's camera, it just enough for daily use........ For better pics I can always ask my friend for his DSLR

Oversaturation is a personal preference, most people like it.........

One of my friend also brags about oversaturation of Samsung, but I showed him 2 pics(same pics actually), one was original jpg pic from a DSLR, other one was oversaturated....... In the end, he liked the oversaturated one

S2 & Note had too much oversaturation, even I agree with that, but nowadays its more controlled(like in S5), plus you can always change colour mode in Samsung phones.........

$hadow

Geek in making
Oh come on guys. You are comparing the two phones which might not be ultimate choice of OP.

OP
A

AbhMkh

Ambassador of Buzz
kkn13 : Support your declarative statements with facts or stay away from this thread.

Others: How does the the Mi4 compare against the Honor 6 Plus and the Asus Zenphone 2 ?

If I extend my budget to 28-29K, would G Pro 2 or G2 be good buys ?

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
kkn13 : Support your declarative statements with facts or stay away from this thread.

Others: How does the the Mi4 compare against the Honor 6 Plus and the Asus Zenphone 2 ?

I'd prefer Zenphone 2 over Mi4 and Honor 6 Plus.

IMHO G2 and G Pro 2 are good phones. G Pro 2 overcomes G2's limitations of sd card slot.

$hadow

Geek in making

Getting Moto X 2014 is a better option when compared to G pro since it is kind of hard to handle. And on top of it G3 is also available at 32k for 32 gb model locally so there is chance that 2gb model might also be around that 30k bracket.

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
[MENTION=60562]anupam_pb[/MENTION]
Granted but its actually the other way around- S2 and Note didnt have oversaturation,those actually took great shots and are still prefered by many android enthusiasts. Two of the last awesome handsets made by Samsung

It started with S3 and Note 2 but it was still not bad , S3 and Note 2 were still within the limit and were decent phones for their time

After S4,S5 etc all their displays and cameras have oversaturation

also its not easy to play around with settings to change colour tone especially in a smarthphone,you wont get the same results as a proper smartphone shooter such as exmor or Zeiss/Pureview and in the end the effort wont be worth it

- - - Updated - - -

Support your declarative statements with facts or stay away from this thread.

you also question this obvious flaw in samsung phones
well im unsubbing from this thread,no help for you from me
Buy samsung if you like it so much

the.one

In the zone

I really like Mi4 going by the reviews, but there are concerns of high sar and overheating.

I would rather suggest waiting for new launches in april and then decide.

Gaurav

In the zone
isn't the one plus one having in-call volume issues.... i.e. in call volume is too low for other side to hear...?

ithehappy

Human Spambot
isn't the one plus one having in-call volume issues.... i.e. in call volume is too low for other side to hear...?

Yeah, disabling Okay Google Voice detection gets rid of that, I think.

Who needs calls on phones anyway? I mean you just need internet and Facebook app, done :lol:

Top Bottom