Need a new PC Budget 25K-27K max

OP
6Diablo9

6Diablo9

How to change user title?
Okay I'll get Toshiba for sure.

One more thing, should I buy Sennheiser HD201(@ Rs. 800/-) for gaming, I have crappy 1.2K Creative(5yr old) speakers, would the headphones be better or speakers will suffice?

Last edited:
OP
6Diablo9

6Diablo9

Any other cheaper option for that? bcoz my budget for headphone was .5K, I it extended it to .8K

Last edited:
OP
6Diablo9

6Diablo9

Due to certain circumstances the buyer of my old computer has backed out, so I decided to salvage some of the old parts temporarily till my old PC gets sold.

Intel i3 3210
GIGABYTE GA- B75M-D3H
Sapphire HD7770 1gb ddr5
Corsair Value 4gb RAM
WD Green 500GB HDD
Seagate 160GB HDD
Circle 450W PSU
LG 19" monitor
iBall Cabinet
Logitech M90 Mouse
VIP Keyboard
Creative SBS speakers

I'm gonna reuse items which are marked Bold.

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
That psu with hd 7770:(. You may expect fumes and fire inside your cabinet. Atleast dont use gpu for now.

OP
6Diablo9

6Diablo9

That psu with hd 7770:(. You may expect fumes and fire inside your cabinet. Atleast dont use gpu for now.

I know that PSu is not that good, but it won't create any fumes of fire inside the cabby I think.

Radeon HD 3650 vs Radeon HD 7770 – Performance Comparison Benchmarks @ Hardware Compare

checkout the TDP

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
The least you should buy is a Corsair VS 450 for Rs 2200 to be on the safer side over that Circle,IMHO. If you can get a Antec VP450 nothing like it. A good psu is important,very.

OP
6Diablo9

6Diablo9

Okay I'll try if budget permits, if it doesn't then I'll have to use circle for 2-3 months max.

OP
6Diablo9

6Diablo9

Hey guy please help me out, I need to buy these things can anyone tell me where could I get them in prices mentioned in this thread.

Intel i3 3210
GIGABYTE GA- B75M-D3H
ASUS DCII HD7790 OC
Corsair Value 4gb RAM

Asus card does not seem available in mumbai, can anyone confirm it, do I have to buy it online?

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Dont use a GPU with that PSU dude, you will regret it
Use the integrated HD graphics for now and buy GPU + PSU when you have saved enough..
On the bright side, prices might get cheaper

Cilus

laborare est orare
Buddy, I think you should reconsider your CPU + Motherboard combination as Quad Core AMD FX-4300 and 6 Core AMD FX-6300 are available now at 6.6K and 7.3K respectively.

i3 3220 + Gigabyte B75M DH3 = 7k + 4k = 11k
FX 6300 + Asus M5A97 R2.0 = 7k + 6k =13k

13k > 11k, BUT
fx6300 >> i3 3220

For just 2k more, you are getting a hex core cpu plus overclockability and superior processing power.

Last edited:
OP
6Diablo9

6Diablo9

I've already overshot my budget and I'm not very sure about FX 4300 as most of the benchmarks show it's slower than 3210 by some margin. And FX 6300 demands me to increase my budget and I don't even know how much the motherboard will cost. Btw can you give me links for these two CPUs, can't seem to find any.

For just 2k more, you are getting a quad core cpu plus overclockability and superior processing power.
Isn't 6300 a hexa core?

BombayBoy

Journeyman
I've already overshot my budget and I'm not very sure about FX 4300 as most of the benchmarks show it's slower than 3210 by some margin. And FX 6300 demands me to increase my budget and I don't even know how much the motherboard will cost. Btw can you give me links for these two CPUs, can't seem to find any.

Isn't 6300 a hexa core?

Buy Online AMD FX-Series FX 6300 6-Core Processor (FD6300WMHKBOX) in india

yes, it has 6 cores

Isn't 6300 a hexa core?
Oh yeah, corrected that.

OP
6Diablo9

6Diablo9

I'm never going to OC the processor is this still ok for me? If you could suggest some cheap motherboard(~Rs. 4000/-), I can consider going with 6300.

Last edited:
Top Bottom