theraven

Technomancer
stop cribbin and ask for it nicely
*business.vsnl.com/deltapage/price.htm
u could also try a "SEARCH" function on this forum
sheesh

KHUBBU

Journeyman
I got lg studioworks 17" silver black monitor for Rs 5800/- yesterday. Its great much better than my 15" proview monitor. I don't think flat monitors offer anything more, just a name - flat. 19" is too big. I'm still trying to adjust with this 17" monitor.

Satan_Rulez

Broken In
KHUBBU said:
I got lg studioworks 17" silver black monitor for Rs 5800/- yesterday. Its great much better than my 15" proview monitor. I don't think flat monitors offer anything more, just a name - flat. 19" is too big. I'm still trying to adjust with this 17" monitor.

19 in ch is too big
still adjusting with 17''
What da ya do on ur system
Print bills.EH..
How bout swapping ur 17'' with
my 14'' if it can make you feel comfortable..

OP
G

godzi_85

In the zone
ok... so i should go for a 17' flat crt monitor.... without aperture grille..
.. okies.. i think i`ll go for samsung or Lg of philips... hehehe..

OP
G

godzi_85

In the zone
oh i haven`t yet....
actually there are a few thing i wanna buy...
like a dvd player, monitor, new modem, a colour printer,....so i have to adjust with what i have to buy urgently.....
when i did post this topic i had to repair my monitor twice .. but after that haven`t had any probs so far..
i`ll buy most probably syncmaster... or lg studioworks..
and hopefully in a few weeks time ..
and oh by the way guys have you experienced your monitor screen flickering when your getting a call on your cell phone which is played say around 1 and a half feet away from the monior..
my present 13` monitor does flicker.. a lot .. i may add.... plus it starts flickering even b4 my phone starts ringing to officially announcei got a call.. so i know i`m getting a call :)
do tell me about it....

imgame

Broken In
yups .....since when i got 25" Flat tv from samsung at my home. i was just amazed what a diffrence a flat screen can do ......i was a believer that monitor is not a critical factor for an assembled comp.....but now i know the importances of monitor even for playing games ur monitor suported resolutions @ max possible freq..... can be crucial and offcourse image quality really is crucial ...i just built up a system a week ago ...as i wanted to spend more on graphics card and sound i thought of going for 17" flat(other wise i could have gone for 19")....considering these constraints i found (in chennai) that samsumg 793 MB (magic bright2,(7900/- for white and 8000/- for black)) was well within my pocket and provides best quaility and performance in the range......playing quake with eye candies on .....and running 3dmark2k1 SE ,3dmark03,and aquamark benchmarks is my fav time pass now a days.......i really don't have any problem with it.....infact i m more than satiesfied with it ...... and samsung support is very good wherever u r !

i belong to a community where people(i mean almost everyone ) have computers i have never heard people cribbing about monitor from samsung ...i guess the reason is ...since they are so good at maufacturing CRT's (they r almost market leader in TV market- voulme wise)............though viewsonic is supposed to be good but i don't know how good or better it is from samsung!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom