Need a new IEM around 2-3k

dan11

Broken In
I require new irm for my ipod n redmi 1s.

Budget : Rs 2000-3000

Genre : pop, rock, hiphop, Female vocals. no extra bass required.

I m considering Vsonic Vsd3s, Tpeos popular, Tpeos tank , soundmagic e10s..also pls explain abt build quality

Can u also tell me where can I buy them esp vsonic , tpeos as they r not available in India.

rakeshhkuma90

Journeyman
Soundmagic E10S is an excellent earphones from soundmagic. i am using it from past 1 year and sound is very clear especially vocals and dynamic range of speakers is very good. You can hear every instruments playing in background, if you play flac. Or mp3 320kbps they sound awesome. I have tested with same track of 128 kbps and 320 kbps there is noticeable difference.
I saw reviews that people's said that bass is low!!!! What!!!!
If you want 'dhum dhum' buy a crap from local market they have high bass that make you feel headache.
I am using it with oneplus x with power amp
Bass is awesome punchy - 9.5 / 10
Treble is also picks prefect note - 9/10
Vocals are outstanding - 10/10
Build quality - 10/10
Mic - 10/10 (very clear conversations)
I have tried it with lenovo vibe shot, htc desire 620g and they sound different in both devices
And bass is very low in htc desire 620g. So if you want to buy make sure that you have great output for playing this and feel the bass.

OP
D

dan11

Broken In
Can somebody explain more about tpeos popular n what type of sound quality, i can expect from it.
How they compare to soundmagic e10s??

mayank_agarwal

Broken In
I would definitely recommend Cowon EM1. It's under 1k and is value for money for what it offers.
Keep in mind though that there are 2 versions available (one with mic and other w/o). It will give you a very balanced and natural sound.

OP
D

dan11

Broken In
Guys any other sites to buy vsonic vsd3s n sud i consider soundmagic e 50

Is lendmeurear. Com trustworthy

Last edited:
OP
D

dan11

Broken In
So, I went with soundmagice10s. It has got good vocals, clear instrument qs well as good bass

Top Bottom