Need a mobile under 13k

Status
Not open for further replies.

bhushan2k

Genius in making mistakes
hi expert guys...m planning to buy my first awesome gadget..

I need a phone under 13k...plz suggest...previously was looking for 5800 xm..bt saw frnd's 5230 similar touch UI...m nt quite impressed with resistive touch interface...bt can go for this UI..guide me abt it....

wud b feature packed...3.5G, gr8 sound quality..(can buy good headset if sound of mobile is nt too good..)..n decent quality camera ....resolution of camera doesnt matter...touch interface...n OS wala...wifi and gps (good if it settle)...good app support..support for various audio video playback format...video playback at 24 or 30fps(wil prefer)

thinking abt asus 552w, videocon v1750(bt OS is nt thr), 5800 xm, htc touch viva (bt outdated)...or any SE/samsung...also tell me if i buy a phone with WinMo 6 or 6.1 installed on it, can i upgrade it to 6.5??

m too confused guys...plz help me

drop out idea of buying videocon mobiles.........:-X

just choose from,Asus 552w or Nokia 5800XM

i think u must better go with NOKIA 5800XM as it gives true value for money with solid Nokia's reputation !!

sujoyp

Grand Master
yup drop all others..

better go for Nokia 5800 as its very stable now and got everything
Samsung I5700 galaxy spica...it got android and its very popular now

OP
bhushan2k

bhushan2k

all right...i saw tech specs of 5800 xm...it has got 256 mb nand memory...bt a 5235 music edition which is very similar to 5800 in touch interface n simbian s60 5th edition, has got 512 mb nand memory...does it matter in speed of operation and execution of application??

OP
bhushan2k

bhushan2k

how is samsung i5700 galaxy?? it is running on android 1.6...i hv never experienced tht os..and is it upgradeable to latest version like 2.1?? and how is application support for android...??

sbhas2k

Broken In
how is samsung i5700 galaxy?? it is running on android 1.6...i hv never experienced tht os..and is it upgradeable to latest version like 2.1?? and how is application support for android...??

Android 2.1 is already released for i5700 by Samsung, thought it hasn't been available in India yet. Expecting it to be available soon..

All android based application work perfectly... Check the thread i5700 vs i7500.. u'll find more details.

OP
bhushan2k

bhushan2k

^^^....gr8....even m planning to wait for 1-2 months till my exams get over..wil take mobile in june....saw specs on GSM Arena...specs are pretty well according to price...except the resolution ....it is jst 320 x 240...5800 offering 640 x 360....n xperia is getting android 1.6...wil it b upgradable??

Nithu

I'm in 3D Grafix world!!!
hey, what about LG GM 750??
it got everything, also its a windows 6.5 mobile.
is the price is real? this site shows Rs.10500/-

*mobiles.sulekha.com/lg_gm750_mobile.htm
*mobiles.sulekha.com/lg_gm750_mobile.htm
please lemme know if the price is real or what...

OP
bhushan2k

bhushan2k

guys...the bad news is the battery isn’t replaceable in x10 mini....

Not only is carrying a back-up battery out of the question but effectively once the original battery runs its life span you’ll have to buy a new phone. You’re more likely to upgrade long before the battery expires anyway.

It’s quoted at up to 285 hours of standby and 4 hours of talk time in a 2G network. In 3G mode, it’s up to 360 hours of standby and three and half hours of talk time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom