Need a Left 4 dead 2 Indian server

Status
Not open for further replies.

varunb

Working in an IT company
I wanted to ask if there is anyone here from Delhi(or NCR areas or anyone with airtel broadband) who has a high speed broadband with high upload speeds of around 1Mbps (equal to or more than 768kbps would be better) so that he can host a dedicated server of Left 4 dead 2.

Me & my l4d2 gang are looking for any guy who even if has a low end CPU, can host the server for us. My friends can't join steam servers bcos of uhm..cough... :roll: Hosting it will only cause you a very small performance hit & it won't even affect your work. You won't have to buy the game & launch it in order to host the server. Only a small tool needs to be launched & then minimized after the server has been hosted. We play daily in the evening after 7pm on weekdays & after 12pm on weekends.

Since we have low upload speeds, we have been unable to play versus or scavenge modes. So, if there is a genuine guy out there who can help us poor souls then please respond. By doing this, you will be doing a big favor on us.... PM me & we can work it out.

I have already made a post in the India broadband forums & chip forums but I am making a thread here too cos I have some hope here. :(

Last edited:

Goten

Banned
LOL. In search of a L4D2 server, I have read your postings each and every place. Yeah I am also looking for a server but could not find one. I have a 512kbps up down net only so i cannot help you. Nehow add me on satan.delhi@gmail.com and and i will contact you guys to join you for L4d party.

OP
V

varunb

Working in an IT company
Added....but you should better add me on steam & xfire. I dont use Gtalk when I get home from office.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom