Need a Host for my blog and forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

hemant_mathur

-- No Easter Eggs here --
I am in search of a good free host for my blog, forum and site.
I need a site creator having WYSIWYG editor and also a manual editor with ftp support.
The blog should have comments feature.
I tried google pages but it doesn't has good manual editor and 275mb.com does not allow mods to be installed in forum.

I dont have much info about these things so help would be appreciated.

champ_rock

champ_rock
dude i have some space left.. u can try out that .. i can install forum and give u FTP access to it..

i will be coming to my home on 1feb// then we i can create ur account if u need it :)

OP
hemant_mathur

hemant_mathur

Thanx for the links Pathiks and Navjotsingh .. i'll try them out.
Champ Rock thanks for the offer but i want to make on free host as i have to make a few more for my friends after i make mine. Mine is only to learn how to so i can make for others later. This is one disadvantage of reading the forums and mag - u have help out friends in all computing related stuff.

tuxfan

Technomancer
I have heard Zeeblo is back in business. ;)

If you don't mind forum posting in return for free hosting, then you can also have a look at Yurx. Although not too reliable in terms of performance and uptime, but cPanel a/cs for free :)

For ur blog u can go to www.blogger.com
For the forum u have a site which provides u ready made free online forum :- www.proboards.com
And abt the site there are many just google .U can try them
www.geocities.com
www.wetpaint.com
www.tripod.com
www.50webs.com

Last edited:

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
Just check this forum
*freewebspace.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2

Tons of Requests and offers. I used to offer free hosting earlier but sorry not now. Wishing you luck though :)

champ_rock

champ_rock
oops.. sorry forgot to mention i was offering that space FREE.. that was just some free space in my cpanel account..
therefore i decided to create a FTP account for u so that u can try it out :)

OP
hemant_mathur

hemant_mathur

champ rock thanks for the offer but I have already made the forum on 275mb.com and blog at blogger.com.
Currently setting up the forum .. know any good mods which i should put in it .. it's basically for a CS clan.

JhonCena

Journeyman
hemant_mathur said:
champ rock thanks for the offer but I have already made the forum on 275mb.com and blog at blogger.com.
Currently setting up the forum .. know any good mods which i should put in it .. it's basically for a CS clan.

Free host is never good for forums. how many bandwidth 275mb.com offer???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom