Need a help

vaishak

Right off the assembly line
need a help!!!!!
can anyone pls suggest me a software which can track whatever i type in my keyboard....
the software should not harm my computer nd also it should run in a stealth mode....

4 windows 7 laptop

Alien

Journeyman
Try PC Pandora. It is not a free program but there is a giveaway going on at present. Read more details here. Direct link to giveaway page here.

Note: I've not used this program, so can't comment about how it works. The link to giveaway page was not working on my laptop, but was opening fine in Opera Mini on mobile.

Alien

Journeyman
Don't know how safe the one i posted is, but softpedia has rated it virus/spyware/adware free and they are among the trusted resources on software. Moreover it is a commercial product meant for parental control. No doubt most AV will flag it as a potential threat and quarantine it which is to be expected and the same is mentioned in the product page of the PC Pandora. They give instructions on how to install it according to the security product you have.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
^^ its because its a keylogger program which is not safe for a PC. to monitor your kids try Net Nanny. Seriously what do you want to monitor? If you want to block sites most AV have Parental Control. For passwords only one uses Keylogger. see this Parental Control Software by Net Nanny | Net Nanny

Top Bottom