Need a headphone for my n95

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need a descent headphone for my mobile. The price range would be 1k-1.5k
Anything under the range would also do fine, all i want is pleasure in my eardrums when the beats hit it... :p

OP
D

digital_thinker

Broken In
****, i was really in hurry as i cant get any mentioned headphones here in may place so i asked a my fren who is going to Delhi to get a creative EP-830 for me.. How would it perform compared to sony and sennhieser ^^
I can still contact him so he can get another one for me...

Arnab boss

In the zone
Dude if u want a headphone 4 ur n95 then try the chinese stuff in range of 500-700 bucks...' it rocks @ my apple ipod...' and remember nokia phones r now manufactured in china so give it a try...'

Arnab boss

In the zone
^^^ya agree with u but there r lots of chinese products ranging frm 50 bucks to 1200 bucks...'

Now the op should choose btwn them as he will use it...'

I purchased a nokia n 70 m headset of chinese make but I can't differ it with my original one as it was same in looks and as good in performance...' differences were showroom costs 1.5k and local shop costs 500 bucks...' so its hell lot of savings...'

Ill tell the op that if u really want 2 utilize full potential of ur ph then try these chinese one or can try iball headsets pretty good in looks and performance..'

OP
D

digital_thinker

Broken In
almost all local chinese headsets sound lame for me, dunno why ... I agree they can be great VFM for their cheap cost but i am ready to spend some bucks hoping get a descent headset so my head wont get fatigued after prolonged music listening !~ :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom