Need a good video editing software

Status
Not open for further replies.

maharajadhiraj

In the zone
Hey dudes...I need a good video editing software shere I enter texts in between the videos, increase the contrast of videos, merge or break two videos etc...Which are the softwares u suggest?? I heard ulead video studio is a good software...do u suggest any other??

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
I heard ulead video studio is a good software...do u suggest any other??

i use that, Pretty good, it came with my Handy Cam... !! there are many High priced one too available... Pinacel studio i think one many would suggest, there is Adobe solutions too...

for Free, Default Windows XP movie editor is not that bad... you may try that too..

47shailesh

Security Exp
VideoEditMagic is small yet powerfull tool meet more than u have asked.. also it is small too.. gibe it a try i'll never regret the try..

OP
maharajadhiraj

maharajadhiraj

In the zone
Thanks a lot guys for your replies....but i'll also need to edit videos in dvd-format...will all these work?? i mean i tried windows movie maker..it doesnt support the dvd format...

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
Ulead Video Studio is a good choice. Adobe Premiere Pro is another good choice. But it is recommended for advanced users.

Shasanka_Gogoi

In the zone
Use Pinnacle Studio 9 or 10. The flexibility it provides will blow you of. Ulead is very basic, Premiere Pro will let you edit HD videos if u have them but is a lot more complicated with its interface. Go for Pinnacle, its very simple to use and trust me on this-THE EFFECTS WOULD LEAVE YOU SPEECHLESS!!!!! (The video effects that come with Pinnacle)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom