Need a good PMP

ajayritik

Technomancer
I'm looking out for a decent PMP. Currently there is no restriction on the budget. Main purpose will be to listen to Hindi songs mostly while working out in gym. Hence wouldn't prefer bulky ones.
I was thinking about iPod Shuffle but that doesn't have display. How are Saandisk Players? I think Saandisk Clip is quite famous.

Will appreciate suggestions/ideas.

- - - Updated - - -

Guys any ideas/thoughts will be appreciated.

ratul

█████████████████
i have a Clip Zip, and it's really good, rocks with rockbox, though one drawback is the battery life, without microsd card, it used to give ~16hrs, now with the card and 600+ songs, 10-12hrs is what i get.. :( If that's good for you, then it's the best bang for the buck.. :doublethumb:

abirthedevil

In the zone
Interested in the Sandisk sansa clip+ or zip. Where can they be purchased? Only place I have seen is ebay, where sellers import them and sell at 2x the price.

sandynator

Cyborg Agent
*www.grabmore.in/categories/Electronics/Portable-Audio-and-Video/MP3-Players-and-Accessories/MP3-Players/?sort=featured&brand=41788

justgothere

Broken In
Clip zip is good but build quality is not that good. Fiio x3 is what I use and it is pretty bang for the buck but the user interface is horrible. Newly launched Fiio x5 has also good reviews but I won't comment as i haven't used.
Cheers

Last edited:
Top Bottom