Need a good GPU for 15K~18K

Tech_Wiz

Wise Old Owl
if you insist on 3D then drop ATI & Get Nvidia. But personally I would go with ico and jump on 3D wagon after a couple of years.

560 TI Hawk will be a nice option & I guess this is easily available in Mumbai if budget permits then go for GTX570 or 580.

JTdhaval

Broken In
well my cousin is coming from US next month i'll ask if he can get me MSI N570GTX Twin Frozr III PE/OC for 370$ from Newegg or may be less by then...else may be stick to 560Ti..what do you say..

Tenida

Gadget Freak
MSI N560TI HAWK@14k is better than EVGA@14.8k one.And don't consider cm gx550 instead choose Corsair GS600@3.8k.

Cilus

laborare est orare
First of all if you want to use a 3D TV as Monitor, make sure that it has dual Link DVI connector or Display port. Current connection standard HDMI 1.4a does not providte enough bandwidth to provide more than 24 fps in 1920X1080 or full hd resolution...it is true for both AMD and nVidia.

2ndly, a single GT 560 Ti is not enough for Full HD in 3d display. At least opt for either GTX 570 or HD 6790 2 gb

OP
Siddharth_1

Siddharth_1

EXTREME
First of all if you want to use a 3D TV as Monitor, make sure that it has dual Link DVI connector or Display port. Current connection standard HDMI 1.4a does not providte enough bandwidth to provide more than 24 fps in 1920X1080 or full hd resolution...it is true for both AMD and nVidia.

2ndly, a single GT 560 Ti is not enough for Full HD in 3d display. At least opt for either GTX 570 or HD 6790 2 gb

I think you are right, but i would be buying a GPU in October. So, maybe i should look forward to the AMD Radeon 7000 series or nVidia GTX 600 series. More likely for the AMD GPUs as i have herd that they are better when you are using a 3D TV as your monitor.

Also, can anyone tell me are there any shops which sell EVGA or Palit GPUs in Delhi.

perspex

Broken In
3D just sounds good until you get to use it. You will enjoy it for the first week, and then you will get pissed off with it.

Even though it sounds extremely fun to watch your m4 carbine come in front of your face and bullets fly past your face. It lasts for a minimal amount of time, plus you need to have an EXTREMELY powerful rig to be able to handle 3D and high quality graphics.

Trust me, i got a 55 inch 3D tv with a ps3 and 5 3d games. I almost never play them in 3d xD but...movies are a whole new thing :D

So, yeah Nvidia gtx580 all the way!!

Top Bottom