Need a gaming laptop under 65k

Illum

Broken In
Hey guys i am currently in India for a couple of months and i need to buy a laptop for gaming.

I have a Sandy System back home in the states, that will more than run all the games maxed, but i need a laptop to play on right now.

I will not be returning home for a couple of months so i need to buy one here and i do not know what is available in india, searching the internet i have found this site so your help is much appreciated.

My budget is 65000k ($1300 i believe) which should buy be a bit of power (atleast in the states). If it needs to be extended then it can be extended but not by much.

Im hoping for something that can run bf3 on atleast medium - high and SWOTR on high as well.

Thanks in advance

mailshobhon

THE HARDCORE GAMER
Re: Need a gaming laptop under 65000k

Hey guys i am currently in India for a couple of months and i need to buy a laptop for gaming.

I have a Sandy System back home in the states, that will more than run all the games maxed, but i need a laptop to play on right now.

I will not be returning home for a couple of months so i need to buy one here and i do not know what is available in india, searching the internet i have found this site so your help is much appreciated.

My budget is 65000k ($1300 i believe) which should buy be a bit of power (atleast in the states). If it needs to be extended then it can be extended but not by much.

Im hoping for something that can run bf3 on atleast medium - high and SWOTR on high as well.

Thanks in advance
go for asus n55sf

Last edited:
OP
I

Illum

Broken In

isnt that ones main selling point amazing speakers?

I dont really use my speakers much in the first place.

So i would be wasting money on a piece of hardware thats absolutely useless to me.

Any others options out there for me?

and will the GT555 run Bf3 on med-high?

rahul2002

Journeyman

n55sf is the best choice!!!! full hd,gt 555m.....etc and many other options!!!!

OP
I

Illum

Broken In
Nothing with atleast a gtx560m? Notebookcheck says that can run bf3 on high with 37 fps.

Within 1300 I should be able to get a g53sw can I find that here if not what's my alternative

Last edited:

Krow

Crowman

Please be patient while mods approve your posts. Last night your posts were approved quickly. We cannot be everywhere all the time. Most of us wake up late on Sunday mornings. Sorry for the delay. :oops:

OP
I

Illum

Broken In

Don't even worry about it man. It's my fault for not knowing I needed approval for postings.

Just too used to overclock forum rules lol

Anyway back to my question any suggestions guys?

mailshobhon

THE HARDCORE GAMER

isnt that ones main selling point amazing speakers?

I dont really use my speakers much in the first place.

So i would be wasting money on a piece of hardware thats absolutely useless to me.

Any others options out there for me?

and will the GT555 run Bf3 on med-high?

no no it can handle bf3 in high settings u can check out in youtube, just write N55Sf and u will get amazing reviews.

Niilesh

Padawan

MSI GT683 (Intel i5) - Price:Rs. 76,099.00 (~$1462)
i5 2430M, 8 GB DDR3, 15.6" FHD,560M 1.5GB GDDR5

It overshoots your budget but it should be able to run BF3

See the video
[YOUTUBE]Y6D6nGhXrsY[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:
OP
I

Illum

Broken In

Overshoots it by quite a bit. Can get a 6990m sager for that.

Is that the brochure listed price or what the sales rep will quote me for the msi.

I am in Hyderabad(city) in andrha pradesh (state). If that helps a bit

Niilesh

Padawan

Sadly Sagar(and clevo) are not available in india
Laptops here are overpriced when compared to them
If you can, then get it shipped from US

Is that the brochure listed price or what the sales rep will quote me for the msi.
it is the price for which letsbuy(the site) is selling it
try local resellers you may get it for lower price
You can also try asking in croma

BTW you can also look at HP DV6 6165tx- Price:Rs. 57375(~$1103)
i7 2670QM,4 GB DDR3,15.6" HD,6770M GDDR5, No backlit KB

It can run BF3(and most others) in high(720p)

Last edited:
OP
I

Illum

Broken In

so i went to one of the stores at "Park Lane"(CTC) i believe its called. So ive found the n55sf at one of the stores but they are asking 2 days to get it here from someplace in the state.

So once they get that i can look at it and take it,

i ran out of time today but ill search for the Msi Gt683 that was suggested to me tommorow back at that place.

If theres any other pieces in that price range i should look at as well let me know .

If theres another place or shop i should look in instead in hyderabad(since the place isnt exactly a model store) let me know.

roy_pratik

Broken In

MSI GT683 (Intel i5) - Price:Rs. 76,099.00 (~$1462)
i5 2430M, 8 GB DDR3, 15.6" FHD,560M 1.5GB GDDR5

It overshoots your budget but it should be able to run BF3
[YOUTUBE]Y6D6nGhXrsY[/YOUTUBE]

Bought it for 73,500 from local store,got some freebies like Razer Carcharias headset,bag & mouse.It's an amazing system,BF3 runs high in full hd with some minor twekings.Only complaint some older dx9 games(ex. James Bond quantum of solace,COD MW) having micro freeze issues.

OP
I

Illum

Broken In

ill try and see if i can squeeze that into my budget, seems like a bit of a better contender than the n55sf.

gotta go back and hit the market.

Niilesh

Padawan

so i went to one of the stores at "Park Lane"(CTC) i believe its called. So ive found the n55sf at one of the stores but they are asking 2 days to get it here from someplace in the state.

So once they get that i can look at it and take it,

i ran out of time today but ill search for the Msi Gt683 that was suggested to me tommorow back at that place.

If theres any other pieces in that price range i should look at as well let me know .

If theres another place or shop i should look in instead in hyderabad(since the place isnt exactly a model store) let me know.

Asus G73JH - Price:Rs.77364
Core i7 720QM,5870M GDDR5,17.3" FHD,8GB RAM
But MSI one should outperform it during playing games
Asus G73JH notebookcheck Review

Also i want to inform you n55sf has GDDR3 555m

Last edited:
Top Bottom