need a decent wifi file transfer for android

Which Wifi Transfer App is Best? (Multiple Choice Allowed)

• Total voters

devasish.saikia.7

New to this forum
This may be useful for you. Gionee phones come with an application called goinee xender. I cant say its the best but transfers file at a very decent speed in mbps. If some one in your friend circle has a gionee phone you can get it from him/her.

ankush28

Bazinga
Using Software Data Cable from more than year (1 year and 5 months to be precise), BEST app for file transfer IMO. Gives 5-8MBps transfer speed.
  • lots of additional features and polished UI
  • Supports sending file to multiple devices at the same time
  • I can create my own cloud storage on my desktop and content gets synced daily. e.g. Whatever files I've received today will be first uploaded to my personal cloud on desktop and then gets deleted from phone automatically ;) Magic!
  • PRO version is actually FREE and adfree :p
  • No need to authenticate or scan barcodes all the time.

*play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.damiapp.softdatacable

- - - Updated - - -

Superbeam handsdown!
50mbps N5 to N5

50Mbps = 6.25MBps

Try Software data cable. Today I was transferring total of 5.5GB from Nexus 5 to Moto G at 8MBps which is around 64Mbps.

Last edited:
OP
TechnoBOY

TechnoBOY

Padawan
Using Software Data Cable from more than year (1 year and 5 months to be precise), BEST app for file transfer IMO. Gives 5-8MBps transfer speed.
  • lots of additional features and polished UI
  • Supports sending file to multiple devices at the same time
  • I can create my own cloud storage on my desktop and content gets synced daily. e.g. Whatever files I've received today will be first uploaded to my personal cloud on desktop and then gets deleted from phone automatically ;) Magic!
  • PRO version is actually FREE and adfree :p
  • No need to authenticate or scan barcodes all the time.

Thanks. that's a good one

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Software datacable .... which one ?

or

*play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.at.software.datacable

OP
TechnoBOY

TechnoBOY

Padawan
Software datacable .... which one ?

or

*play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.at.software.datacable
*play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.damiapp.softdatacable this is the one

promo87

Broken In
Well, if you have tried looking over to the PlayStore I am sure you may have found a number of app that allows sharing of files over the wifi network anyway I would say why don't you try using SuperBeam app available over the PlayStore for sharing files over wifi network. One more thing I have got another great idea to, why are you looking for an app to do that for you I am sure your device will have the wifi direct feature just use that to share file wirelessly this is what the file sharing external apps do !

Top Bottom