Need a config with onboard graphics below 30k

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
pushkaraj

pushkaraj

In the zone
Ddr3 is very costly now. But in the future, it's gonna be cheap. So it would be better if the mobo has support for ddr3.

Pathik

Google Bot
By the time ddr3 becomes popular, you ll also need pci e 2.0, 45nm / 1600mhz fsb proccy compatibility and many more new standards.. So it is better no to think about ddr3 right now. ddr3 boards are very costly now.

OP
pushkaraj

pushkaraj

In the zone
^that's exactly what i am gonna do.
For that purpose, i need to know which mobo of any of these brands has onboard nvidia graphics and supports intel c2d

Pathik

Google Bot
The above 3 r costlier compared to newer experimenting manufacturers like biostar, abit etc. So u ll get biostar,abit,palit boards for much less. And they r reliable too.. Not much idea abt the support.

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
^that's exactly what i am gonna do.
For that purpose, i need to know which mobo of any of these brands has onboard nvidia graphics and supports intel c2d

hmm. Best thing is to get the available model numbers from the dealer and then ask digitians opinion on those boards.

We do extensive search on the boards and select a board and if the dealer says its not availble, that won't be good.

nish_higher

Wise Old Owl
i got one very recently..
e6750 Intel INR 7900
DG33fbc INR 4800
2 gb Ram INR 2200
250GB SATA INR 2800
Sony DVD RW INR 1250
Sony FDD INR 250
Iball Grabbit Cabinet INR 1500
17" Flat Screen INR 5400
Wireless KB Mouse Logitech INR 1090
Microtek 600VA INR 1900

Total 29000 INR ...
this is the best u can get as far as performance is concerned.since u r not a hardcore gamer u can live with the onboard gfx.they are good.get this config.except a floppy drive :D

kayos

Boy Waiting To Be A Man!!
in delhi u can get only dg33fbc and not fb or tl...
dont worry abt the ddr3 support as when they are affordable u will need to rebuild ur rig.. ddr2 800 are more than sufficient...
intel has a pretty good onboard gfx.. not what u will get with a card but pretty decent and infact better than 7200/7300GS ....
i wud say rather than trying other u stick to the intel config .. in future if u add a gfx card then u will get a rig better then most of them ..
i guess onboard graphics will suffice ur current need...

get 8600 or 8800 gt ...when u can

i am using the previously mentioned config with 8800GTS .. and its a really wonderful experience till now...all games at any resolution ...

there maybe a better config but this one if not beat, will be equal to most of them...

and sony DVD rw are very good.. get one of them ...

OP
pushkaraj

pushkaraj

In the zone
Thanx for replies guys:)
Guess what! My friend is now offering to go for amd but is still unsure about it.
I sincerely appreciate everyone who has contributed to this thread:) and i really feel sorry about the way in which this discussion proceeded:(
Now i will write back in this thread only after my friend has taken a firm decision.
@desiibond, agreed:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom