Need 5.1 speaker for my Bumblebee!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

d3p

PowerHouse
My motherboard i.e. MSI Z68A-GD80(B3) comes up with THX Certified Onboard sound card.
Here its specification-
THX TruStudio PRO

THX is a trade mark of a high-end audio/visual reproduction standard for movies, home theaters, computer speakers and other audio devices. THX Certified Audio products are designed to let users experience movies & videos as live show. The true sound effect can make high definition video more powerful.

Features

- A high-fidelity sound reproduction standard
- Accurately reproduce the fullest audio experience of movie, music and game soundtracks

I have quite decent room for 5.1 setup.BTW. i have Logitech X210 2.1 speaker but i need surround sound experience like movie hall not like IMAX or Inox but decent enough.:))

Even though they are certified, they may sound little better compared to any other onboard but a Dedicated Sound Card may enable a option for you to hook up some heavier 5.1's like DA5000, assuming you can upgrade another 5.1 soon.

Like what Megamind suggested, 5.1's like Onkyo, Logitech Z5550 or even Edifier DA5000 will be a nice suggestion that we can provide you atm, but if you look back at your budget then surely not.

If you want theatre like experince then definitely IMO get a Sound Card like Xonar DX, even your current Logitech X210 2.1 will roar like some sound-king.

the ball is at your court, you can decide.

MegaMind

Human Spambot
If you want theatre like experince then definitely IMO get a Sound Card like Xonar DX, even your current Logitech X210 2.1 will roar like some sound-king.

Umm... I dont think X210 is powerful enough to take advantage of a sound card...

OP
Tenida

Tenida

Gadget Freak
Thanxx a lot for the suggestion Debasish and Megamind.I am getting
Edifier DA5000 and Asus Sonax DX sound card after Durga PUJA :))
Cheers
Tenida

mayanksharma

Ambassador of Buzz
@topic,
MMS460 is one of the best VFM 5.1 system available in the market today.
Btw, i am not sure whether Philips is still selling this product. Ask, for a demo...you'll be surprised with the sound imaging & quality it offers.
Z506 on other hand are good but simply can't match the MMS460's woofer and satellites performance.
Anyways...glad you've made a decision. :)

Last edited:

jagdish

Journeyman
you are welcome dude,Actually most of audio files can't take advantages of 5.1 speakers so you will not feel any difference than 2.1 counterpart, but if watching movie is your primary criteria then go for 5.1.

Minion

Conversation Architect
Tenida,then go for logitech Z623 for 6,500 it has 200watts of roaring power and you will enjoy music and will have theatre like experience.:mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom