Need 4.5-5" budget android max budget 12k

OP
sujoyp

sujoyp

Grand Master
Hello guys ...can someone guide me where in kolkata I can get auxus Nuclia N1 and Xolo play and Xolo Q800 and Sony Xperia L ....I want to test them and get one of them ....I cant get them online cause I will be in kolkata only for 2 days

I will be staying near airport Dum Dum . .....I know a city center mall nearby

I also need to buy a Asus Netbook.

quagmire

Allllright !
Auxus Nuclea N1 was released recently. Not sure if its available at retail stores yet..

If A.S.S is kept aside this looks better than Xperia C :wink:

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
yaah auxus nuclea N1 looks sexy...but where to get it in kolkata
it is now available for preorder in ebay..but the delivery will done after 1st Aug
and ya it has got killer looks..u can also check the dealers in india for it in its official website

OP
sujoyp

sujoyp

Grand Master
but 15k spending on an unknown handset seems bad idea...will decide after checking it manually ....galaxy grand is now around 17k now...its more reliable..
in any case I will be buying between 5th-15th august...i hope to see reviews online..

I am sad to see xolo play getting poor benchmarks then xolo Q1000 ....

lywyre

Cyborg Agent
If brand and service is not an issue, take a look at Alcatel One Touch Idol (should be around 11.5-12k)

OP
sujoyp

sujoyp

Grand Master
Thanks lywyre I will just check them personally then decide...it seems most have same hardware and same android versions ...

iberry N1 have FHD ...lets see the reviews :)

OP
sujoyp

sujoyp

Grand Master
I am bumping the thread guys..

As iberry N1 and xolo play are released....now which one to get???

is it risky to get a Chinese handset for 16k.....I am not rich enough to spend 16k on use and throw phones :D :D

else I will just bump up my budget to get xperia SP (coz of 4.6 inch display)

lywyre

Cyborg Agent
^If you can bump your budget then don't have second thoughts about SP. Don't put above 12k on Chinese handsets. Personally, I would rather be happy with a Pantech Burst.

jiteshbhimani

Broken In
One of my relative is using Xolo Q800 without any issue. He says that Xolo is better than Karbonn, Micromax ...He used Karbonn A9+ and Canvas 2.

OP
sujoyp

sujoyp

Grand Master
thanks ..I am only considering xolo and lava and neglected karbonn and micromax :)

one thing I noticed that all of these handsets have an ugly looking camera bump behind....I didnt like that at all...while buying I am going to get the one which does not that that ugly bump behind...

it looks soo chineese with that ugly design :x

OP
sujoyp

sujoyp

Grand Master
thanks Minion ...let me check these personally...I will check them personally next week then decide

mohit9206

Ambassador of Buzz
Mobiles - Buy Great Discounts Mobiles Online at Best Prices in India Only at Flipkart.com - Mobiles & Accessories | Flipkart.com
Xolo Q800 for 9.7k on flipkart.

Top Bottom