Developer: CyberConnect 2
Publisher: Namco Bandai Games
Release Date: 25 Oct 2013
Platform : X360,PS3,PC
System Requirements
Minimum:
Processor: 2Ghz Dual Core or AMD equivalent
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: 512MB video cards Pixel Shader 4.0 (Geforce 8xxx-ATI HD2xxx)
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Hard Drive: 8 GB available space
Sound Card: DirectX sound device
Recommended:
Processor: 2.3Ghz Quad Core or AMD equivalent
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: 1024VRam DirectX10 GPU Pixel Shader 4.0
DirectX: Version 10
Hard Drive: 8 GB available space
Sound Card: DirectX sound device

Live the 4th Great Ninja War and its overpowering boss fights or defy your friends in ultra dynamic online and offline ninja confrontations!

Originally released in March 2013 for Xbox 360® and PlayStation®3 to wide critical and fan acclaim, the most epic NARUTO game ever released has been given a thorough overhaul for its PC debut! Not least among the wealth of enhancements contained in NARUTO SHIPPUDEN Ultimate Ninja STORM 3 FULL BURST is the addition of the feverishly anticipated chapter in which Sasuke and Itachi take on Kabuto in a nail-biting confrontation

OFFICIAL SITE
*www.lightninggamingnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/Naruto-Shippuden-Ultimate-Ninja-Storm-3-Full-Burst-heading-to-PC-Xbox-360-and-PS3-this-Winter-trailer-screenshots-released-10-1024x576.jpg
*www.gamershell.com/screenpop.php?id=761045
An excrept from another thread about how hyped im for this
ITS ON PC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper:
:hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper:
*Explodes due to Hype*
Piratebay No Jutsu!

Last edited:

gameranand

Living to Play
1.Watch Naruto Shippuden.
2.Come back here

Buddy I have no interest in watching that. I have really a long list of things I want to do but don't get time for them, or get distracted. Watching it is least of my concerns, however I do welcome the game because previously it was a console exclusive and I am a hardcore PC gamer so one more game is PC area is good news for me. :)

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
^ yeah but you may not like it if you dont know much about naruto .Its like playing DBZ game without watching the real anime .

gameranand

Living to Play
Like I said I will play the game if I like it and if I like it enough then maybe I'll see the anime also but watching Anime so that I can play a game is quite unacceptable to me. No Offence. :)

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hmm, everything sounds too much anime [ alien ] to me ;) as I've never played any such games but seeing all of your posts made me tempted enough to try some.

noob

Cyborg Agent
I hear you brother, we are on the same boat.

same here...never liked anything which is "anime". Not just that, I don't even play games where they have aliens in it. I simply cant relate. I like games involving humans. GTA, COD, Battlefield, Skyrim etc...

Top Bottom