Name some scary games.........

Status
Not open for further replies.

ionicsachin

Ambassador of Buzz
BioShock...not a named horror game but still it is good to make u hold ur breath...great game...really a great game...but concentrate on the story well

frederick_benny_digit

]-[ E l l F R 4 G G 3 R
i played half n stopped.....can any1 who has completed bioshok tell me what consequences does the suking the adam or healing those little creepy girls have on the game??

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
^^

There are 3 endings - good, bad, evil.

good - harvest 0 or 1 girls in entire game
bad - harvest more than 1 but not all
evil - harvest all and use all adam

you can watch all of them in youtube

bad and evil are almost same except the ending of the ending ( :p ) and good ending is quite sweet

OP
rhitwick

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
i played half n stopped.....can any1 who has completed bioshok tell me what consequences does the suking the adam or healing those little creepy girls have on the game??

I've finished Bioshock...........its a gr8 game...........
The adams are used for Gene upgrade which in turns help u get new powers........
And saving the little sisters and not saving them makes the story diff. I've saved all of them..........and in later part of the game they helped me find way to rayan and his frnd.......

ionicsachin

Ambassador of Buzz
Finished Bioshock today...really its a treat to the gamers...it has great elements of RPG...just play the game fully and u ll have just one word out "WOWWWW"....it is unique piece of art..awsome game..
and know wat Bioshock 2 is officially announced..but when u see the happy ending u ll get to know that we see oldage and all the Little(now grown up) sisters holding hand

The best part is u unknowingly decide how the game ends...happy, bad or evil...

Last edited:

chesss

mera kutch nahi ho sakta
System Shock 2 -
bioshock is called the 'spiritual' successor of SS2

When I first played the SS2 demo, I was so incredibly scared by the hybrids, especially those creepy voices. I was actually scared. I'm 29. I'm never scared. I can get a bit tense when watching a supposedly scary movie, but that's usually just due to "scary music" and sudden noises. When I played SS2, I was really really scared for the first time since I don't know when.
WAlkthrough (SPOILER WARNING!!!)
NOw this was exactly my reaction! I was really scred playing ss2.
The scary thing abt SS2 is that ammo is very limited, add respawning enemies and it gets on your nerves :shock:

YOu can find it on abandonware sites..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom