n95-8gb clone

Status
Not open for further replies.

girish.g

respect mah authoritah!!
Holy cow! This has got to be one of the best N95 8GB *justamp.blogspot.com/2007/08/go-play-nokia-unveils-four-devices.htmlclones I have ever seen. Not only was the phone body copied very well, also the UI (they did make the standby clock horizontal). Enjoy the pics!

*bp0.blogger.com/_h5hOmDEy1n4/SDRTRVO558I/AAAAAAAA3rQ/6FyNCc6ee60/s320/no.jpg
*bp1.blogger.com/_h5hOmDEy1n4/SDRTRlO559I/AAAAAAAA3rY/s_nGYzFA_Ww/s320/no1.jpg
*bp1.blogger.com/_h5hOmDEy1n4/SDRTRlO55-I/AAAAAAAA3rg/KGYb5aZ1A1Y/s320/no2.jpg

*bp2.blogger.com/_h5hOmDEy1n4/SDRTG1O553I/AAAAAAAA3qo/gUWClTTMQh4/s320/no3.jpg
*bp3.blogger.com/_h5hOmDEy1n4/SDRTHFO554I/AAAAAAAA3qw/7Sx4n3jK7D4/s320/no4.jpg
*bp0.blogger.com/_h5hOmDEy1n4/SDRTHVO555I/AAAAAAAA3q4/V4FwoWYDHRQ/s320/no5.jpg
*bp0.blogger.com/_h5hOmDEy1n4/SDRTHVO556I/AAAAAAAA3rA/HUTOws1G_QY/s320/no6.jpg
*bp1.blogger.com/_h5hOmDEy1n4/SDRTHlO557I/AAAAAAAA3rI/6m16AbuFwII/s320/no7.jpg
source:*justamp.blogspot.com/

praka123

left this forum longback
all chinese mobiles I checked are around 3-4K only;while it is shown upto 7K-8K in this forum and all :rolleyes:

dual camera,speakers what not! :p

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
dual camera,speakers what not! :p
Yeah, what not. They also include no warranty and poor reliability....:D :D && if they doesn't even last for 2 months then 'gayi bhains paani mein'.:D Nothing is missing from them...Even the negative qualities...:D

praka123

left this forum longback
well,I saw in those small shops here you know!only immigrant labours from TN,Karnataka,BIMARU are buying this items!for them,this is more than enough you know!

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
mere school ka chaukidaar badi naatak dikhata hai apna chinese mobile lekar gr...

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
well,I saw in those small shops here you know!only immigrant labours from TN,Karnataka,BIMARU are buying this items!for them,this is more than enough you know!
I'll not encourage them buying Chinese fones because if they get blown up, then you're surely going to regret for your money....Better get a reliable entry level mobile from Nokia, Moto or SE instead of those Chinese fones......

But one thing is for sure, when some guy is using some Chinese fone, toh mud k dekhna ka & chalane ka zaroor mun karta hai....:D

swordfish

Somebody stop me...
actully all chinese looks like a copy of other chinese.. so they always prefer to copy...bad PJ... sorry...

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Is dat really a clone....how come u know dat...i didnt saw any difference....

xcept the language in the display:D

uppalpankaj

Ambassador of Buzz
The build quality of the chinese phones is not upto the mark...One must never go for them...

They look really cheap..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom