N8/c7 purple screen issue

Hello,
to all of you.
I want to discuss an issue related to NOKIA N8. Please follow the link below to read more about this problem.

Nokia Support Discussions - N8/C7 PURPLE SCREEN ISSUE AND HOW TO SPOT IF YOU H... - Nokia Support Discussions.

Actually, I want to know Is some user on this forum who has this problem on his NOKIA N8?Thank you for reading this post.
Regards,
GEEKCOMPUTER_GEEK

Last edited:

pauldmps

Banned
Oh god, those expensive & crappy phones from Nokia. First the handsets getting dead & now this.

Best of luck to N8/C7 owners.

OP
G

GEEKCOMPUTER_GEEK

In the zone
Hello,
to all of you.
I request to the owners of NOKIA N8 on this fourm that, please upload the image from the link Nokia Support Discussions - N8/C7 PURPLE SCREEN ISSUE AND HOW TO SPOT IF YOU H... - Nokia Support Discussions to their N8's and let me know the results, I just want to confirm that Is the screen problem also coming into the Indian lot of NOKIA N8's?Thank you for reading this post.
Regards,
GEEKCOMPUTER_GEEK

sameerwni

Spiritual Eternity
It isn't just with N8,it started with 5800 then 5230,5233,5530 and all other touch screen phones.One of my friends solved the problem by hardwiring a magnetic strip just below the ear peice but i don't know how.

Top Bottom