N72 - display problem !

Status
Not open for further replies.

nav33n

Right off the assembly line
Hello everyone, I have a N72 phone which was working fine till yesterday. it rained heavily yesterday and my phone accidently got 'drenched' in the rain water. later it shut itself down. when i got home and tried to start the phone, it didnt start ! i asked one of my friend and he said let the whole thing dry up and then i can start my phone.. i waited for around 7 hrs for the whole thing to dry up ! now, when i try to switch it on, it turns on, then after a while, the display screen goes black and blue and i see hundreds of dots ! can anyone tellme what exactly is the problem with my phone ? is my display panel busted ? do i have to get it changed ? what should i do ? Thanks in advance ! :)

mohitgiri

Journeyman
nokia makes out of warrenty if the phone is water damage. open ur cell with scru driver. and take hair dryr with hot fan. and clean it properly. then re assemble it. if probleam continus take it to good repair shop. if there is display probleam charges will be 2000 to 2500. other wise take it to nokia care center. it will b repaired in out of warrenty and u have to pay for it.

OP
N

nav33n

Right off the assembly line
WOAH !!! 2500 bucks!!! :confused: hmm.. well, my phone is working now.. i 'disected' it and kept it open under the fan for a few hours ! now its fine.. but its acting a lil weird lately ! anyways, thanks guys!
cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom