N70 No Screen :((

Status
Not open for further replies.

azzu

AJJU
hey guys iam out station for few days but today suddenly my N70 screen is displaying correctly.It hasnt fallen or pressed.The screen is showing small pixels of colour(which we face on t.v while the cable is gone) .
i showed it to local mobile shop it they told its no problem with the Display
i showed it to NOKIa care they r telling something software problem
tell wat's really the problem my phone is not under warranty :(
help me guys iam out of station help iam desprate

Pathik

Google Bot
If its a software problem (wich i dont think it is. :D ) format ur fone to solve it..
i think its definitely a hardware problem.. get the display changed..

OP
azzu

azzu

AJJU
man but the Nokia care people say's its no problem with the display
display is working fine

alsiladka

Noobie Pro
Seems like dead pixels. Show it to one of the 3rd party repairers.
If you want to check whether it is a software problem or not, reflash your phone using Nokia Software Updater.

OP
azzu

azzu

AJJU
^^ will try it
but any other idea's ????
guy's please help me

bump

Last edited:

davinci

wid million core procesor
i hav faced da same prob with my n70. it is i think dead pixel. my display became normal automatically after 4-5 days. i hav faced it twice and everytime after4-5 days it became ok. so sitback and wait 4 a bit

bikrom

Right off the assembly line
I am having problem with my N72 display. 4 months old phone. for the last 3 days, display has started jumping and flickering at only the bottom. specially after standby. gets ok after some time. formatted my phone. can anybody tell something? help

NucleusKore

TheSaint
The Blank Screen of Death. It is possible I guess, have a similar problem on my 7610. Remove any memory hog apps you might have installed.

Akshay

Cyborg Agent
@azzu

If under warranty, tell nokia guys to repair it whatever may be the cause - hardware or software. Generally cos hav a disclaimer about few dead pixels which are generally acceptable.

I dont see how a software can cause dead pixels on your screen??? If it was a s/w. prb, formatting/flashing should have solved the prob.

OP
azzu

azzu

AJJU
its not under the warranty that's the problem
ok but soon ill send it to HYd let's see weather the poblem get's solved or not

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom