n70 doesn't start

Status
Not open for further replies.

callmeastha

Broken In
i have an n70.wen i saw used phone yesterday morning it was absolutely fine...but wen i picked it up after a few hours,it was off...thought maybe it got discharged so charged it and tried switchin it on...the display did become white but dats it...it remained like that and ever since i've tried switchin it on several times but the display remains white...

the catch is it does get switched on coz if i dial the no...it rings...and my phone either vibrates or i hear the ringtone or both(uncertain)...and sometimes i also hear that nokia music on switchin it on...dunno wats wrong....please help...

p.s.:i've tried changing the battery with another nokia phone,changing sim,switchin on and off several times...but to no avail....plsssssssss help

thnx a lot..

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
The problem seems to be with the display and not the phone. You'll need to give it to Nokia service center and probably get the display fixed.

gopz

In the zone
There is a small piece which links the display to the motherboard of the phone. That need to be replaced most probably. If the phone is not under warranty, its not worth going to the Nokia service center, because those folks are pathetic.

Take it to some reliable neighborhood service center and they will fix it within 200-300 rupees.

OP
C

callmeastha

Broken In
my phone's warranty is over so i hope i can get it fixed at a reasonable price...hope they help out at nokia care...anyways thanx a lot guys... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom